78

52 library

Reading history

Enter the book title or author

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern City

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

urban romance

52 Library > Travel and Rebirth > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Shop and Back Factory

Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Shop and Back Factory (143)

Author:Xue Xiuhu Reading record

Five hundred people moved in separately. If these people were not completely absorbed, it would be enough to make Wenzhu uncomfortable. Moving in was only the first step.

The author has something to say:

Chapter 78 78 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 78

◎The protagonist group suddenly appears◎

Wenzhu wanted to take it step by step, but Ren Yujia was not the only one who was anxious. Now that she can lead the entire base to complete the merger so smoothly, others are even more anxious. Although there is still some time before the weather gets colder, planning should be planned ahead of time. How you spend this winter can actually be seen in the summer.

The birth of Taoyuan has benefited all the bases around the city. Logically speaking, their survival may have been improved, but the existence of Taoyuan has also activated most people's yearning for a better life. The stability in the base has actually It has declined. If this problem is not solved, it will not last long. It will soon become a major trouble for public security. It is difficult to say whether Taoyuan residents will encounter envious and jealous people who will actively attack them when they travel.

People who come from Taoyuan must be more respectable and good-looking. In winter, if you still show up wearing a down jacket, even if you can't grab the clothes, someone will definitely kill them to vent their anger. Once a hate incident occurs, it will be imitated and spread quickly. This is difficult to control, so it is inevitable to expand Taoyuan itself. Only by working together can we fight against other unfriendly groups.

The idea of ​​living a civilized life without any violence is simply a foolish fantasy, not an ideal.

But for Wenzhu, she is currently only willing to accept small-scale bases to join as a whole. For large bases, they must be individuals, families or teams, and it is absolutely impossible for them to come in groups to join a group. Not only is it easy for him to have conflicts within himself, but it is also easy for someone to provoke Wenzhu. Although there is a system in place, Wenzhu is not worried about his own safety and status, but it is annoying to be provoked all the time.

After recruiting all the members of the small base who were impatient to come over to join them, Wenzhu dispersed them all from the beginning and arranged them in six different residential buildings - and later added two six-story buildings. The structure is the same. In the same building, some of them are their own people they are familiar with, and the other part are people from other bases, as well as scattered retail investors. Because there is a security force that reacts quickly to deter them, and Wenzhu is also close at hand, the rules are still enforced. Observed. So far, there hasn't been any trouble that needs to be handled by Wenzhu personally.