101

Pinellia novel

Chapter 101 101 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 101

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 100 100 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 100

Next chapter: Chapter 102 102 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 102

Chapter 101 101 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 101

◎Self-sufficient, front store and back factory ◎

Ren Yujia is also well-known in Taoyuan, and it is no secret that Wen Zhu admires her. Seeing others embarking on official careers, she can also support her younger sister, other offices The members are always very cooperative in the beginning. Wen Ying is much weaker than her sister Tianfeng in her ability to charm dead people, but she also understands the ways of the world. Compared with several people, Wang Xiaolong is the most like Leng Touqing.

But one advantage of this kind of person is that he knows that he is not smart, but he still has brute strength. As long as Ren Yujia can convince him, he can also play his role. Besides, he is also the representative of a force, and his symbolic significance is far greater than its actual significance. Ren Yujia is not stupid. Knowing this, they can get along quite harmoniously.

Ren Yuran's interview was one round with the system and one round with Wenzhu. In fact, the main focus was on personality traits. By the way, he filled out the paper given by the system to see how he handles things.

The system has a well-tested question bank, and Ren Yuran is also a person who has practiced it. He passed the interview smoothly and immediately joined the office and started working. The first step is to sort out the small bases within the city's radiation range. The standard is that the population is less than 10,000. In fact, the city now has a population of more than 200,000 at most. Several large bases have divided half of them, leaving the remaining ten. Ten thousand people are distributed in nearly 30 small bases, and the number of people is also dying from drought and floods.

Those with a large population may have tens of thousands at least, while those with a small population may range from several thousand to several hundred. Wenzhu, with a population of tens of thousands, is prepared to pay personal attention. Those with a population of less than 10,000 often range from a few thousand to a few hundred, and the workload is not that terrible.

But their current work content has not yet reached the stage of contact, it is simply collecting information. The first step is to collect as many small bases within the city as possible, dig out as much information as possible in terms of names, population, level of superpowers, management, etc., and compile them into data records. Then there is the screening. First, they are divided into two categories: those who are interested in seeking refuge and those who have not yet been contacted. Then, those who are interested in seeking refuge are comprehensively sorted based on the previous information, ease of reception, geographical location and other criteria.

This is basically the order they will receive in the future.

It sounds simple to say, and there may only be a dozen or so small bases within this range, but the information involved is so huge and complex that it is simply mind-boggling. Sisters Ren Yujia and Wen Ying both had work experience, but it had been a long time since they had done paperwork in such an organized manner, and the level of pain was evident. Wang Xiaolong is younger than them. He didn't even finish school. Now he still has to get familiar with work, which is really miserable.

Especially since he is still working part-time.

Wang Xiaolong's lack of intelligence is simply due to his lack of understanding of the world, but at least he was not in so much pain that he couldn't continue studying when he was in advanced classes, which was roughly equivalent to his original high school degree. He was also quite determined. Whether he was forced by circumstances or to buy a car, he blazed a path to learn perpetual motion: if he couldn't learn, he would go to work, and if he couldn't learn, he would study.