69

Chapter 69 69 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 69

◎Take one step and the world will be wider◎

Zhou Jinghui's team's fixed supply point outside during this period was Wenzhu's shop, and they sincerely recommended Wenzhu's Taoyuan to many people. Almost everyone was full of praises after going there and was happy to miss it.

It's just that because their families and careers are all at the Qiming base, most people can't move there with their families. After all, although Wenzhu is a good place, there are no jobs for them. How are they going to feed their families?

Shuguang Base and Fengyun Base accepted Wenzhu to open branches, and the venues were full and in full swing. Zhou Jinghui naturally knew about it, and he also secretly hoped that Qiming Base could be included in them. However, after he reported it, the base's upper-level leaders didn't know why. no response.

Zhou Jinghui is not a talent for intrigue. He is good at combat, training and management, so he is also valued and respected in the base. It's just that he just can't figure it out. Even if he reluctantly accepts it after his wife's explanation, letting Wenzhu open a branch is equivalent to letting the base choose chronic suicide or long-term bloodletting, and he will eventually usher in his own demise. I find it difficult to understand.

"So many people don't have enough to eat. Isn't it more important than the life and death of a base? If Boss Wen really had the ambition to expand, she would have taken the initiative to come to our side. As long as he brought out the food from his side, there was no need to try it. Eat, the aroma wafts in, wouldn't most of the people in the base just run away after hearing the news? Let so many people starve, and then tell them that at least the base will not collapse in the future, this is the advantage of maintaining the status quo! This can convince Who? Look at the skinny, sallow, malnourished faces outside, who can say such a thing?!"

The more Zhou Jinghui talked, the more excited he became, and Zhao Ran did not argue with him. She has never been out of the base, but she believes that her husband's description is not false. Although it is hard to imagine, news from the other two major bases will continue to come. So Zhao Ran had already worked hard to imagine.

She also felt that Wenzhu's condition was something that an individual could not refuse. The harder a person's life was, the harder it was to refuse. Qiming Base's current persistence may be just a mantis trying to do something, but as people who are still at the base and even enjoy the base's generous treatment, how can they object? It will undoubtedly be useless to argue with the leader and wave your fists in protest.

So she had no choice but to comfort Zhou Jinghui. There are constant exchanges between the three major bases, and news about Taoyuan will undoubtedly spread quickly. There will always be people who risk everything to go to Taoyuan, and there will always be people who are looking forward to Taoyuan's arrival. Instead of sulking, help those who can help, and give advice to those who are desperate. Lets start with the people we can take care of right in front of us.

Because he is a medical worker, Zhao Ran's way of thinking is very practical, and he will basically not be angry for too long about things that cannot be changed. Zhou Jinghui's character is the opposite. He is idealistic and very determined, so he has a fiery temper when faced with unchangeable facts. Their personalities complement each other perfectly, and they can also complement each other in spreading the existence of Taoyuan as much as possible.

As long as there are some conditions, who would not go to the hospital if there is a problem?

Zhao Ran has excellent medical skills and has been a general practitioner since the end of the world. She even brought out a group of students. Her prestige is very high. She is respected in the base and is considered an upper-class person. Moreover, Zhou Jinghui is usually on the road, and Zhao Ran is also his spokesperson in the base. She will not be left behind in any social situations. Therefore, she has friendship with most of the leaders family members. It is very suitable for them to make insinuations and save the country through twists and turns. Let the leaders first The wife and children are interested in Taoyuan.