57

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 57 Zombie Apocalypse, 57

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 57: Zombie Apocalypse, 57

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

The people in the store are basically looking at the sunscreen clothing, touching and trying, and going outside to ask the people who bought it how they feel about it, and it is very lively for a while. The goods in the three rows of shelves are clearly distinguished, socks and underwear have already been bought, which is not the point at all, and they are all ignored.

Wen Zhu and Nana, a newly purchased employee, answered all kinds of questions together.

In fact, the questions are very uniform, whether it is really a constant temperature, how much it is constant, whether it will heat up with sunlight, how long it can be cool, and so on. As for the price, no one doubts it - if it can really reach the claimed power, this sunscreen clothing is not too expensive.

What's more, if the functions are all true, then a hundred points is really not expensive. If there is no limit, you can sell as much as you can - even if you can't resell it to others, then at least you can disassemble it and make it into a summer cool quilt!

Therefore, this sunscreen clothing is limited, one piece per person, and it is never allowed to buy more. Once something is affordable and easy to use, it is bound to arouse the greatest enthusiasm for consumption. Wen Zhu had expected that sunscreen clothing would be very popular, but the heat was still beyond her expectations, and Nana couldn't be busy alone, so she had to come over to help temporarily.

After all, it is a large consumption, and this thing is a little beyond the technological level of this world, so without the endorsement of the shopkeeper and the permission to try it on, it is estimated that it is not easy to win people's trust.

Once there are too many people and it is easy to have accidents, several people tried to steal clothes this morning, or took advantage of the fact that Wenzhu and Nana were busy on the shelves of protective clothing, and simply stole socks. Don't overestimate the orderliness and quality of these people, although they are also afraid of smelling bamboo, but in this world, opening a store has to bear the possibility of being stolen, which was basically a truth in the past. Many stores, especially supermarkets, have to have a budget to steal, which is a reasonable loss.

Don't look at just a handful of melon seeds, a few sugar cubes, some people just like the feeling of getting something for nothing, as for being caught and embarrassed, what I couldn't think of at the time was the claws that couldn't help but move.

In the past, even if you steal a penalty of ten, it didn't make much sense, and it was nothing more than a shame for the person who stole something.

But it's not the same in Taoyuan.

Nana is a system employee, no matter how much she looks like a person is not a person after all, she took the system's anti-theft camera, knows all angles of the store well, real-time monitoring, as soon as someone stuffs something into the pocket, she immediately pointed at the person and shouted: "She/he steals!"

What is Wen Zhu's attitude towards thieves, in fact, many people want to know, so everyone will get out of the way and observe silently.

"Take it out." Wen Zhu's expression was not ruthless, but his tone was commanding.