117

Pinellia novel

Chapter 117 117 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 117

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 116 116 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 116

Next chapter: Chapter 118 118 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 118

Chapter 117 117 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 117

◎Festival Preparation◎

As the celebration is approaching, Wenzhu is getting busier and busier. Like her, the people in the reception office and the armed forces are very busy. Although the people in these two systems each have their own scope of work, in fact, under the current conditions, they are still a brick and can be moved wherever needed.

Large-scale events can improve morale, increase happiness, and integration. Everyone is happy, but the work behind it is not trivial. The first thing that needs to be ensured is order and traffic, and the second is to prevent various accidents caused by chaos. Such as stampedes, quarrels and fights. The most important thing is to increase the participation of residents and organize some interesting cultural activities.

The arrangement for the celebration is that during the day on the Mid-Autumn Festival, a simple military parade will be held, the leaders will give speeches, and then the banquet will begin. The banquet is mainly a flowing banquet style. The banquet is held on the streets of Taoyuan. You can attend it anywhere. As long as you don't waste food and eat as much as you can, drinks are also provided for free.

In addition, everyone has a Mid-Autumn Festival red envelope on their account, which is not too much, but the numbers are very auspicious.

Established workers will also receive Mid-Autumn Festival subsidies, Mid-Autumn Festival gift boxes, etc. The welfare festival atmosphere is very strong. That night was the Mid-Autumn Festival Gala. Wenzhu informed everyone that everyone could sign up for performances, with the building manager and the street as the most basic managers to review and approve the programs.

It has only been four years, and many people have not lost their previous skills, but musical instruments, props, and performance costumes are not easy to obtain. Responding to this strong demand, Wenzhu quickly opened a performance props store, offering everything from costumes, props, cosmetics, and musical instruments. And some of the props can achieve effects that were not available before, such as glowing or changing colors. Such as emitting a specific shape of light and so on.

As long as people enter, there is nothing they don’t want to buy.

Just this. As you can imagine, the props will not be cheap. But fortunately, this is a group activity, and the street and community will be reimbursed with special funds after being selected for the program. Therefore, in the selection and delivery process, if you are not very sure or do not care about the money, you will not choose a program with expensive props.

There are also some smart people who go directly to businessmen who have been doing well in business recently. Tell them that if they are selected to sponsor their own program, their brand and business will be exposed to a certain extent, and it may even be written directly into the script. If you are not selected, you can go to the place where the other party does business during the celebration to perform or advertise to attract the attention of the crowd.

They also asked what the above meant and this behavior was allowed.

Sponsors, this routine has long been familiar. Wenzhu herself did not accept other people's sponsorship of this event, but she did not stop others: "Yes, but you have to collect taxes."