24

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 24 Zombie Apocalypse, 24

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 24: The Zombie Apocalypse, 24

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Wen Zhu thinks that he is not a fierce person, but the customers in the store are cautious and don't spend much time in the store. This is actually understandable, one is to leave a good impression on her, for fear of offending her, and on the other hand, the weather is bad now, and catching zombies requires patience and time, and there is not so much time to kill.

Du Fen and Du Jingjing bought some water, and after waiting in the store for less than half an hour, Du Fang turned back, saying that he had found a very complete house behind this street, and it would not be a problem to stay for a few days. The three of them have to be extra careful outside, unless they can trust their own people, a large army does not necessarily mean safety. So Du Fang wanted to wait for them to withdraw before leaving.

Fortunately, there is Wenzhu's shop, and the zombies on the streets around here have been killed - they are all coming to eat, and they will beat the zombies when they see them, so the density is within a safe range.

Du Jingjing stood up and shook her body: "Mom, auntie, I'm a little dizzy, and it's hot."

Du Fang was shocked, reached out and touched her forehead, her face suddenly changed, as if she was happy and worried. Du Fen is not an anomaly, and he can't detect the change, Du Fang explained in a low voice: "Jingjing is about to awaken the ability, you have to lie down and rest quickly, let's go quickly."

After several years of physical work, Du Fen honed his strength, and when he heard this, he quickly carried Du Jingjing and let his sister lead the way.

Wen Zhu watched their family of three leave.

There were not many crystal nuclei on those nine people, but they barely allowed Wen Zhu to rise to another level, and there were three more products in the store, namely lighters, chocolates, and wet wipes.

Chocolate can quickly replenish calories, lighters are versatile, and alcohol-based wipes seem to be the most useless, but they can actually disinfect emergencies, and in today's medical conditions, most patients and wounded are life-saving. Even if you don't get sick or injured, it's important for everyone to maintain hygiene.

There is no shortage of food in the store now, and if Wenzhu is concerned, the category that needs to be added is daily use. If you can sell clothes, shoes and socks, or open a bathhouse, it will bring a lot of income. But the system said that other stores could only be opened after level ten, so Wen Zhu didn't think about it, and continued to sell the relics of those nine people with peace of mind.

Don't look at their crystal nuclei are not much, there are quite a lot of weapons, food, and various utensils on their bodies, and they are also valuable, after a few waves of regulars, they were emptied, and the turnover increased by six thousand, and Wen Zhu himself entered two thousand points.

Wen Zhu was happy: "Opening a hotel is just around the corner."

The system was also very happy: "Yes, dear! And at level 10 you'll also get a reward package and a chance to draw a wheel!