32

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 32 Zombie Apocalypse, 32

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 32: The Zombie Apocalypse, 32

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

With a one-year Wi-Fi package, Wenzhu doesn't have to buy it anymore, and directly opens the mall to start looking for electronic products.

Probably because the system comes from high-tech time and space, the electronic products in the mall that are close to the current world level of science and technology are actually very cheap. The mobile phone has no brand, it is only divided into different memory and running speed, and there are only three gears, the lowest gear is 100 points, and the highest gear is 1000 points.

Tablets are more expensive, twice as expensive as mobile phones.

Wen Zhu didn't hesitate to choose the highest grade, spending a total of 3,000 points. Then she spent a thousand points to complete the external keyboard, stylus, paper-like film, mobile phone case, tablet case and other bits and pieces.

There is no way, there are too many good-looking shells in the mall, Wen Zhu couldn't help it, and bought several of each. It's summer now, so the ones she bought look cool and comfortable, the phone case has lemon ice cubes, bayberry lychee drinks, hand-painted lotus pond scenery, and Monet's classic oil paintings, etc., and the flat case is similar, and there are some more anime themes.

Although I don't know the main character, who doesn't love a beautiful girl?

After buying electronic products, unpacking and installing the shell with his own hands, Wen Zhu suddenly felt that he had become a complete modern person. It's been years since she's said goodbye to her phone, but when she puts it in her pocket again, that familiar feeling returns!

The system saw that she was happy and reminded: "Do you want to buy a store staff for other stores as well?" Samsung's employees are 10,000 each, which is not expensive, buy early and enjoy it early.

Wen Zhu felt surprised: "This is the first time you have sold to me, and your system also has KPIs?"

Don't look at the increasingly user-friendly system, but after all, it is still an AI, and the answer given should not be too heart-wrenching: "Because there is no room for sales in the previous turnover." But just look at it and buy it, as long as the current situation continues, will my KPI be less?

Jokes are jokes, after Wen Zhu opened the store door, he has been browsing the system employees in the mall. The current turnover is indeed a lot, and instead of piling it up in your hands, it is better to improve the service and make the turnover as much as possible into more turnover. And one staff per store to watch the store, this is at least wanted, and it is not a cost that can be saved.

In addition, Wen Zhu was also showing herself the body, and the system suggested that she simply do it in one step: "You will also use it later, and you can directly choose a high-end custom model, which can eliminate a lot of worries, and it is the easiest to adapt to and closest to your original experience." Besides, you are already a high-level ability, and low-end products are useless to you.

The high-end customized body comes with a protective cover that can't attack her within a radius of ten meters, and there are other functions, such as built-in Bluetooth that can be connected to various electronic products, that is, you can listen to songs and watch dramas in the skull, this function is really novel, Wen Zhu was easily tempted.