108

Pinellia novel

Chapter 108 108 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 108

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 107 107 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 107

Next Chapter: Chapter 109 109 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 109

Chapter 108 108 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 108

◎Work report? ! ◎

Back in Taoyuan, Wenzhu began to work intensively with other employees to receive the goods. It is no longer possible for all the permanent residents of Taoyuan to live in one community. Even if Wenzhu can be expanded indefinitely, for the sake of statistics and convenience in life, Wenzhu has still been divided into zones.

The current residential area already has three streets, which are divided into six residential areas. They are not arranged in a very neat order, but are built according to the terrain. They are staggered and staggered. They are roughly three T-shaped roads. The main road leads directly to the commercial area. The names are listed in order of completion: Taoyuan No. 1 and Taoyuan No. 2...

Not only are there various shops outside the residential area to facilitate residents' lives, but they have even spawned many small businesses. There are still relatively few people selling food, because in Taoyuan, there is not a big gap in this area. But the business of making furniture and selling scrap products is very good. Tables, chairs, benches, pots, pans, and even camp beds and steel wire beds collected from the ruins of the city can be sold as long as they are still usable, washed, and repaired. The price is naturally cheaper than in furniture stores and supermarkets.

Although Taoyuan provides a variety of brand-new furniture and appliances that are very affordable in terms of price, not everyone can buy a complete set. Even people with this condition may not be willing to give up. After the end of the world, there is no such thing as mysophobia. As long as the price is right and the things can be used, it will be good.

In addition, there are also some handmade consumables, such as large and small brooms, dustpans, even straw shoes, straw hats, straw ropes, straw baskets, plates, and various rattan tools.

It’s just that whether you are selling scraps, second-hand goods, or handicrafts, there is a certain threshold. The former requires a team and transportation. If the scale cannot be achieved and it is a small business, it is not worth it. Without manpower and cost, the business cannot be done. Even though he looks down and out, he still makes money.

Of course Wenzhu will also collect taxes from merchants, and because there is a system in place, these people can only use points to trade, the flow is very transparent, and tax collection becomes easy. Of course, if it is a large transaction or it is worth thinking about tax avoidance strategies, then they can use crystal cores or materials to exchange outside Taoyuan, but no matter what, in the end these crystal cores and materials must be converted into points and used in Taoyuan, so in the end It will still return to Wenzhu's hands. Moreover, the larger the transaction, the more a strong third party is needed to ensure the safety of both parties. Who else can it be besides Taoyuan?

Therefore, for safety reasons, even a small loss of taxes on large transactions is a good deal. Transactions with relatively small amounts are not worth traveling outside Taoyuan to avoid taxes. I don’t see anyone having to leave the city first to buy pancakes and fruit.

Generally speaking, although tax collection is a new practice, it has been implemented smoothly and no one has protested. In the past, they were just here to be buyers and interact with Taoyuan. They only bought various services and goods. They always felt that they were just passers-by and might leave again one day.