48

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 48 Zombie Apocalypse, 48

font

color

size

background

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 48: The Zombie Apocalypse, 48

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Tianfeng saw Wenzhu's expression, and guessed that she was going to make a move, instinctively stepped forward to stop, but before she got close, she heard a tooth-aching sound of bones breaking, and as soon as her eyes flickered, Wei Chi flew out with a scream, staggered and hit the wall, and a blood flower flew out and fell to the ground with a bang.

Li Zhiyan shouted: "Ah!!

Tianfeng was originally shocked, and it seemed that Wen Zhu had broken Wei Chi's jaw with a punch, but Li Zhiyan's scream brought her back to her senses, and her mood became very helpless. She knew that Wei Chi didn't have a doorkeeper on his lips, and sooner or later he would offend people. If you choose this mad dog, you will inevitably overturn.

Looking at Li Zhiyan again, a trace of fear flashed, but it soon turned into a successful calm. He looked at Wei Chi, who was gasping against the wall. Tianfeng suddenly had a premonition in his heart, and when he turned his head, he saw Yu Chi pounce on him like a black bear spirit.

How did things come to this?!

Tianfeng brought Wen Zhu here, she didn't want things to develop to the point where the relationship between the two sides broke down or even became enemies, so she immediately swung out an ability to control Yu Chi - her ability was restraint.

However, in a fit of rage, Yu Chi broke free from the ability net released by Tianfeng, and rushed straight towards Wen Zhu, his fists glowing with an earthy yellow luster, and he directly relied on his height advantage to hammer down on the top of Wen Zhu's head. In his angry shout, this punch smashed head-on with the sound of breaking wind! Tianfeng didn't dare to restrain anymore and shouted "Stop!! He released a thick rope and rolled it around Wei Chi's waist, pulling him back away and tying him up again.

After all, it is a person on his side, and Tianfeng's identity is limited, so he can't do too much harm, so he really looks forward and backwards.

Wen Zhu didn't have these concerns, snorted coldly, raised his hand upward, and the sound of electricity crackled. Earth-based abilities are more resistant to thunder and lightning, and Wei Chi saw that he didn't pause at all, and still smashed down with a heavy fist. However, just after his fist touched Wen Zhu's power grid, the next second, Wen Zhu's other hand struck out violently, and an ice pick pierced straight into his chest and abdomen.

"You..." Wei Chi paused, forced to look down at the numbness.

But seeing that the hand holding the icicle was white and powerful, he turned his grip into a clapp, and completely pushed the icicle into his body with one palm, and the tip came out of his body!

The sound of clattering ice sounded, and Wei Chi felt a chill surging up in his internal organs, and immediately realized that his interior was about to be frozen. He is not really a ruthless person who is not afraid of heaven and earth, and he can not live without his life, his eyes immediately showed a pleading for fear of death, his lips moved, but he couldn't speak.