120

Pinellia novel

Chapter 120 120 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 120

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 119 119 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 119

Next chapter: Chapter 121 121 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 121

Chapter 120 120 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 120

◎ Private capital development wasteland plan ◎ The

Mid-Autumn Festival party in the evening was quite lively and received great welcome. The commotion lasted until midnight, and many people sat on the street eating and drinking to watch from beginning to end. It was almost like a carnival. Afterwards, many people also hoped for a commemorative version that could be viewed at any time.

Wenzhu didn't insist on reading it. She asked the system to monitor the whole process. If there was any emergency, she would remind herself immediately, and then she started to daze in her seat.

The entire party was videotaped, so as the leader, Wenzhu couldn't just leave. He still had to give the performers enough face and accompany guests from all walks of life. At the same time, Wenzhu was not very interested in these programs that everyone rehearsed spontaneously.

Due to various constraints, most of their performances can only be said to be above average. Wenzhu has had no shortage of entertainment items since he was bound to the system, but they seemed to be just mediocre. It's just that everyone's enthusiasm is high and their spirits seem to be particularly good. Some of the programs are original or adapted, reflecting the residents' psychology and needs.

In this kind of situation, it is inevitable that someone will flatter Wenzhu, and Wenzhu must accept it calmly.

Moreover, she was there in person to encourage the performers during the rehearsal period, so she had seen it in advance. Even after the audience votes for outstanding programs, she knows how the awards will be distributed. The system looked at it with gusto and marveled: "There are talents among the masses, and such talents in literature and art are also very important." On the contrary

, Wenzhu currently has a very important digitized indicator in addition to turnover. , which is the happiness of residents. It's a little too early to consider this now, because now Wenzhu can just do anything, and the residents of Taoyuan are already very happy. But it is conceivable that this will be a very important indicator after development.

In addition to meeting people's most basic needs, if you want to improve happiness, it must first be linked to culture and entertainment. Wen Zhu felt that his task was becoming more and more like a meticulous infrastructure game.

System: "No way, that's how opening a store is. When it reaches a certain scale, there are more and more things to consider. Big entrepreneurs must have a sense of social responsibility."

Wenzhu agreed. Although her current life is a bit worse, she is indeed very happy and has nothing to complain about. Eating salted fish will satisfy your thirst, and you will get liver where it deserves.

After the Mid-Autumn Festival, the festive atmosphere lingered in Taoyuan for about a week before it gradually dissipated. Wenzhu saw all the distinguished guests who wanted to surrender, regardless of whether they were true or false, and sent them all back. Time to meet Wei slowly.

In fact, out of curiosity and monitoring purposes, the system has been paying attention to the protagonist Wei Manman. Wenzhu did not listen in real time, but only followed up occasionally as a precautionary measure.