14

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 14 Zombie Apocalypse, 14

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 14: The Zombie Apocalypse, 14

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Wen Zhu slowly took a sip of the insulated iced fruit tea, and his heart was still full, so he had the strength to gossip. If you are still in a precarious situation, who has the leisure time to hate others and be open-minded? She had no feelings for this humiliating speculation at all, but she wouldn't put up with anyone. Dead are dead, and you still have to be angry?

Wen Zhu is not that kind of person at all.

Zhao Xiran didn't get a chance to lose his temper, and stared coldly at the four people in turn. Jiang Qianqian was furious when she saw it, and she broke out in a cold sweat, and she regretted more and more that she didn't keep her mouth shut just now. Also blamed her for being Xi to the comfort of this store, at the beginning she was still tightly wearing a skin for fear of accidents, but later found that although Wen Zhu's face was not good-looking, but the business was fair, the mood had to be inches, so that she forgot... Zhao Xiran is also a big guy anyway, and he can't be offended.

There is no law in the last days, and the relationship between them and their own base is not good, people like Zhao Xiran must have something to do with other bases, and the general base can't afford to support him, even if the other party kills them, that small base is enough to settle accounts.

To die is to die in vain.

Jiang Qianqian broke out in a cold sweat, regretted it, and her heart was full of despair for a while. This damn end times, she no longer even fantasizes that it will end, but is getting more and more painful and helpless.

People in extreme environments, living conditions are poor, and their emotions are not very stable. Jiang Qianqian has seen countless people who have gone crazy and sought their own death, although she is also aware that her mentality fluctuates from time to time, but she can't judge accurately, and it was only under the threats of Wen Zhu and Zhao Xiran that she woke up to her psychological imbalance just now.

Her mouth was bitter, and after she noticed the dissatisfaction of Liu Ji and Qian Xin on her side, she felt even more painful. Anyway, Liu Ji is her man, Qian Xin has been a friend for many years, and the hard days of relying on each other have passed, do you want to resent her just because she said the wrong word?

After eating, Jiang Qianqian stood up and took the initiative to walk to Mao Miaomiao, who was slowly wiping her mouth, and reached out to hold her arm. Mao Miaomiao dodged: "Hot."

The weather is really hot, and they are not in a position to take a bath from time to time, but this store is cool, and Mao Miaomiao simply doesn't want to have physical contact with her.

Jiang Qianqian gritted her teeth and endured, lowered her head and didn't say anything.

Her appearance was also very familiar, and she was still a little uncomfortable in her heart, but she quickly grinned sarcastically. Jiang Qianqian was originally a person who loved to complain, in fact, this is not a big problem in peacetime, although it is not pleasant, but the people around her can also endure it. But in the last days, the character of venting all negative emotions to the outside is really poisonous, and it will make the people around you unable to breathe.