107

Pinellia novel

Chapter 107 107 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 107

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 106 106 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 106

Next chapter: Chapter 108 108 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 108

Chapter 107 107 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 107

◎Farewell to Fengyun Base◎

Wen Zhu found that the system was not promoted many times, but every time it was promoted, it was definitely what she needed, which she had to buy, and the price was very high. Just like the employees in this secretarial team, they can not only customize foreign trade, but also have different specialties, such as document processing, external communication, and backward compatibility. And each type has men and women and different appearance styles to choose from. If you are not satisfied, you can also pay for customization. Of course, the price is very high.

Wenzhu: "Just get the basic model. I'll deliver the goods after I get back."

The voice of the system was very cheerful: "Okay! Thank you for your patronage and welcome to visit next time!" "

..." Wen Zhu felt a little helpless: "You're quite naughty."

The system is very relaxed: "It's not easy for us to do the system. Although we don't have to force sell, we have our own KPI every year. If you buy an order, I can relax for a long time. And I really don't bombard you. You know, you know, some systems will even deliberately deceive the host to sell things, and advertisements are flying all over the place. I can't bear to do this to you, we still have to cooperate and win-win." Wenzhu just

complained, because every time After the system sells something, your mood will become very relaxed and your tone will be much more lively than usual. Human beings always tend to anthropomorphize everything. Just like at this moment, she felt like a teenager when the system was happy.

Besides, they are all close partners, and the system has indeed never failed her. Even if it is to support her colleagues, Wenzhu is willing to make an occasional purchase. These things are indeed what she needs, otherwise Wen Zhu would still not be moved.

There is no way. After experiencing the end of the world, Wenzhu's current philosophy is to cut off renunciation and not add entities unless necessary.

The reason why she has been adding physical system employees is mainly because she has to appease these people who have experienced ups and downs and are therefore sensitive. The push for virtual workers and artificial intelligence to be responsible for most of the labor, at least for now, is unacceptable to humans and not good for Wenzhu’s plans.

Especially in terms of external liaison and diplomacy, Wenzhu himself is not good at it. And this must be done physically, and she is not willing to lose her future initiative due to temporary needs and let Zhao Hongzhuo or Li Zhiyan or any of their capable men do it in the future, and she can only work hard for her own wallet.

She couldn't help but sigh: "How come when people start a business, they naturally show their domineering spirit. They don't get angry and are proud of themselves. Before they do anything, heroes from all over the world come after hearing the news. They bow to the Lord and seek great cause. . And what about me? I still don’t have a trustworthy subordinate, and Ren Yujia can’t wait to break it into pieces and use it.”

Although the system could not fully analyze the emotions of her speech, it clearly knew that most of them were He was joking. Although he was complaining, he was also very humorous, so he cooperated and made a mechanical voice: "Haha. Very funny."