At Jungkook's Apartment

Sarang sighed as she looked at her wristwatch. It has been five minutes and Jungkook was yet to open the door. All of a sudden Sarang panicked as she feared the worst and quickly dialled in the password to his door. She sighed in relief when she realized he didn't change the password.

"Jungkook-ah, Jungkook where are you?" Sarang called out as she stepped into his living room only to gasp at the messy condition it was in. "Goodness, did someone break into his house?"

She immediately clutched onto her phone incase she had to make an emergency call.

In her other hand she grabbed a kitchen knife from the counter and silently made her way towards the guest bedroom where she could hear someone shuffling. Silent as a cat, she made her way towards the door of the room when the knob twisted, signalling that the person on the other side was coming out.

Sarang held her breathe and then readied the knife to attack the intruder just as a very half-naked man stepped out of the room with just towel around his waist. Sarang and the man screamed at same time as they came face to face.

The man immediately shielded himself with his arms as he moved into a fighting stance.

"YOU FUCKING PERVERT, GET OUT OF MY JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE!" Sarang screamed as she got ready to attack the mystery man whose face was covered with his long wet hair.

"Sarang?" The man called out meekly as he peeked from behind his arms and only then did Sarang realize that the man was none other than Jungkook.

"Dude what the fuck?" Sarang shrieked in shock as Jungkook tried to lower her hand which still was up in the air, knife pointing directly at him.

"I should be the one saying that. You fucking scared me just now." Jungkook retaliated as he looked at her wide eyes. "Why the hell do you even have the knife on you?"

"I thought there was an intruder-" Sarang began sheepishly.

"And you thought stabbing him with a knife is the best course of action?" Jungkook asked incredulously.

"Well what else did you want me to do with the intruder? Sip some oolong tea as we share our views on the impending crises and discuss the political affairs while handing him some yakgwa?" Sarang demanded sassily.

"Why'd you even think that someone broke into my house?" Jungkook asked as he shook his head.

Sarang scoffed as she raised an eyebrow before vaguely gesturing towards his messy living room that definitely looked like someone has ransacked the place. He looked around before giving Sarang a resigned smile only for Sarang to shake her head at him.

"You know you should've just called someone if you were that worried. What would have you done if it really was a burglar and they had some weapon on them? 145iq my ass." Jungkook grumbled as he carefully took the knife from her hand and placed it back on the counter.

Sarang didn't reply to that. He was right, she was very careless. But her mind couldn't think of anything when she imagined Jungkook being in a possible danger. And in her defense she did have the emergency number ready.

As she was about to show Jungkook the fact that she wasn't being completely stupid her eyes finally landed on his very wet, very chiseled and very naked torso. Sarang stared at his strong pecs and well defined abs and felt her heart picking up its pace.

She caught herself just before she could so or do something questionable and shook her head to shake off the daze she was in.

"YAH, why are shirtless? Go and wear your damn clothes or something you idiot." Sarang said in a shaky voice.