Running Man and Crushes Pt. 2

"I'm really curious if Gong Yoo can beat Sarang or not" HaHa said joyfully, like he was waiting for this match to happen all his life.

Gong Yoo who was hanging on the railing, let it to go to look at Sarang and others before saying, "Wait I'm not sure about this, is it really okay for me to beat her?"

As he said this he looked around, a bit worried. He bit his lip slightly before pursing them and looking around as if he was still unsure about it.

But Sarang, never the one to back down from a challenge told him to do his best and not go easy on her.

His worried look was replaced by one of his cocky teasing smirk.

"Are you sure? Can you handle me?" As he said this Sarang just scoffed a bit jokingly.

"I won't go down without a fight."

As they looked at each other with matching glints of challenge and something more the other cast all started teasing them.

"Woah what is this atmosphere?" Jaesuk said looking at them.

"Wow I felt like I was watching a stand down between two main leads of a college drama." Kwangsoo ever the dramatist confessed.

Though this time the others agreed.

"Mhmm what is with this intense stare down?" As HaHa said this, Sarang and Gong Yoo looked at each other for one last time before laughing and getting ready for the match.

"What do I do here?" Gong Yoo asked.

"Just dunk her" "Make her fall." Jaesuk and Kwangsoo yelled at the same time.

As Sarang grabbed the railing tightly she took advantage of the fact that Gong Yoo was still not used to hanging on the bar and she immediately wrapped her legs around his waist, trying to make him loose the grip and fall into the pool.

The cast and staff started laughing while Kwangsoo said she'd fit perfectly in with the rest of the running man cast cause of her quick reflexes and cheating (which was his forte).

She tried her best to make Gong Yoo loosen his grip but that man held steady. He quickly turned the tide over when he somehow managed to detangle himself from her legs and now he was the one wrapping his legs around her waist tight as a snake.

He held onto her with a strong grip, she knew he was being easy on her and she tried to make him fall along with her too. If she's going down, so is he.

Though that plan came crashing down when he came closer to her, still hanging down that railing and making it look so effortless. She was completely defenseless at this point. But that didn't stop her from trying her best to loosen his grip.

After three more minutes her hands started getting sweaty and her arms started aching a bit while he looked like it didn't affect him at all and he was having the best time of his life.

With one final twist of his legs, Sarang came crashing down into the pool. As she got out everyone clapped for her saying that she held onto the bar the longest among them all.

Gong Yoo being the gentleman he is, handed her a towel and apologized which she quickly brushed off.

As the game progressed Gary and Gong Yoo faced off and it was such a different story than hers. They both immediately latched onto each other tightly and Gong Yoo succeeded in making them both fall into the pool.

Bogum and Jaesuk started the next round and to everyone's surprise and amusement Bogum dangled there for a minute before falling down on his own.

The most intense match of the day began between Jongkook and Gong Yoo. Gong Yoo was a bit surprised to see that Jongkook had already settled himself on top of the bar and was clutching on it like a koala. He too soon joined Jongkook and easily lifted himself up, managing to wrap his legs around Jongkook's torso.