Shareholder Sarang?

Sarang was busy making new music in her studio when she looked up at the sound of knocking. She checked the time to see it was still early for the movie night with Jungkook.

"Eh, did he perhaps came early to pick me up so we can enjoy more time together?" Sarang whispered to herself as she giggled slightly.

She got up and quickly checked herself out in the mirror, making sure she looked good before opening the door with a big smile, only for her smile to drop.

"Nice to meet you too I guess." She heard a dry reply from the person standing in front of her.

"What are you guys doing here?" Sarang looked at the three guys standing in front of her with a frown.

"Wow, now you're hurting my feelings. Won't you at least invite us in? Or are we going to have the full conversation at your door step?" The shortest of the three remarked.

"Why are you standing and posing like that? You look ridiculous." She commented as she looked at the way they were posing in front of her studio.

"Don't we look cool?" The tallest one asked as the other two started posing

"Like I said you look ridiculous. Now come inside before you embarrass me any further."

Sarang moved to a side to let them in and stared at the faces of her friends with a frown. She had thought that it was Jungkook who had come to pick her up, but as she watched Mingyu, DK and Minghao looking around at her studio she sighed a bit annoyed.

"Why are you sighing so much? Do you not want to see us?" Mingyu asked with an accusatory tone as he narrowed his eyes at her.

Sarang looked down at her hands guiltily. She wasn't annoyed at them, she was annoyed at herself. Once again she had got her hopes up for no reason. She had thought that it was Jungkook and got disappointed despite promising herself that she'd not act like a lovesick puppy, she was acting exactly like that.

She offered her friends a small smile. "I'm sorry guys. It's not cause of you. It's just that I've got lots of things on my plate right now."

And just like that her three friends immediately fawned over her with concern, making her chuckle.

"Yah you look so tired, when was the last time you slept over six hours?" Minghao asked worriedly.

"Two... No I think it's been three months?" Sarang answered with a shrug.

"Are you planning on getting hospitalized or something?" Seokmin's voice was filled with concerned horror.

"Guys relax, I won't die just cause I'm not sleeping eight hours a day." She chuckled.

"Are you working on new music?" Mingyu asked as he peeked at her computer.

"Mhm hmm." She replied vaguely.