Officially a Trainee

It has been six months since Sarang became a trainee at Bighit Entertainment. And god these six months have been crazy as fuck.

Sarang passed her middle school exams with flying colors and to no one's surprise scored the highest marks. With her scores and certificates tons of high schools like SOPA and Hanlim were ready to accept her as their student. But they can be pretty expensive and she wanted to go a normal high school.

Bang pd thought it'd be great if she can stay out of limelight before debuting and she agreed. It isn't uncommon for companies to try and steal trainees from other companies. Or for jealous people to start layering the groundwork of lies to destroy you once you reach the peak of your career.

No one at her high school knew that she was a trainee. There were of course those who wondered why with her visuals she wasn't one yet.

When she visited the practice room for the first time she was slightly taken aback. The room was tiny and smelled like sweat. Well that was to be expected.

They must've spent countless hours since so long in this tiny room. She was amazed and inspired by how hard these guys must've worked. Bang pd introduced her to everyone and to say everyone was shocked when Yoongi let out the biggest gasp ever before calling her name would be the biggest understatement ever.

Yoongi later told everyone how he has known Sarang ever since she was a baby as they were neighbors in Daegu. They practically grew up together.

He was the one who taught her everything she knew about music. He was her muse. Though of course he didn't know that.

He wouldn't know that until much, much later.

Everything went by so quickly after that. Yoongi was over the moon to finally see Sarang. The other guys quickly warmed up to her too. Though they were quite shy around her seeing as she was the only girl there.

There was one guy who stayed at the back and seemed like he was the most shy and introvert among them. From the looks of it he seemed to be the youngest too.

So Sarang being the friendly person she is, went up to him and extended her hand.

"Hi, my name is Choi Sarang."

"Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook." The boy with bambi eyes replied in a small voice. He seemed to have an accent. A busan one it seems.

As Sarang tried her best to get to know him, he soon started loosening up around her and even started joking around. As they were both born in 1997, they talked with each other comfortably. It didn't take long for Jungkook and Sarang to become good friends.

The other trainees were also happy to notice that their shy maknae is finally opening up

Since then Jungkook and Sarang were always found together. They practiced together when they can. Helped each other with vocal training and pranked the other trainees together. They always did stupid shit together and have fun.

( Jin took this pic of Jungkook and Sarang)

A

s December grew closer the debut line up was finally completed. It was decided that the group would be called as Bangtan Sonyeondan (BTS for short) and the members were: Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

Over the course of last few months Sarang grew closer with all of the members. Because of how much time they all spent together, their bond got really strong.

Seokjin would always look out for Sarang in any way he can. As he was the oldest of the trainees, he checked on everyone.

Jin and Sarang would often team up to make delicious and nutritious food for the rest of the members. Sarang always tons of pics whenever Jin cooked.

Sarang and Hoseok got along exceptionally well as they both loved dancing a lot

Sarang and Hoseok got along exceptionally well as they both loved dancing a lot. He taught her so many new moves and always praised her for picking them up so quickly. They often made covers together which will be posted some time in future after her debut.

Bang pd decided that it's be best for her to start learning rap, dance and train her vocals professionally so that she can be a true ace. Since she would be debuting as a soloist, she'd have to do everything by herself and it was important she captivated the audience everytime she went on stage.

So Yoongi and Namjoon took it upon themselves to teach Sarang and Hoseok the art of rapping. And over the time she got better.

"You have a natural talent when it comes to rapping it seems." Namjoon said in a voice laced with praise and awe.

Yoongi nodded " I'm telling you, she's always been a musical prodigy."

That made her blush so hard that everyone noticed it and started laughing at her. Teasing Sarang till she blushed ever more.

It felt like she was part of one big family.

Sarang learned so much from all these guys and she was grateful that she got to meet them.

-❤-

A/N:- This was more like a filler chapter. I hope you liked it.

I'm open to any and all suggestions. Constructive criticism is always welcomed. Please show lots of love and support to Sarang and her story.

-❤-