Sarang on Suchwita ft. Jungkook

"As someone who enjoys music, I love spending time with people who I can interact with through music." Yoongi began the intro of Suchwita as he looked at the camera while Sarang stood on stand by.

"Today's guest is Choi Sarang. Occupation: Best-selling and steady selling artist who has also won the hearts of people through not only her music but also through her phenomenal acting. She has become the first artist ever to chart 10 songs on top10 of Billboard Hot 100. And is also a two times Emmy Award winner."

"She has returned to the industry after some time but her impact has only grown tremendously despite the long hiatus."

Sarang blushed slightly at the praise as Yoongi read what Sarang has said about the show.

"I'm a bit late but can I still book a table?"

"Known as being the 술퀸 and the best drinking buddy among her friends, we finally have her here with us." Yoongi continued as he referenced to her nickname of 'alcohol queen'.

Sarang laughed a bit in embarrassment at that as she finally made her entrance once Yoongi called her in. "Welcome, welcome!" He said standing up in a very professional manner, making Sarang smile.

"Oh sunbaenim, hello!" Sarang jokingly said as she made a dramatic bow only for Yoongi to start bowing back.

"Oh I should be the one calling you sunbaenim, I'm a rookie fifth gen idol who just debuted." Suga joked along as he bowed once again.

"Oh is that so? Then fine, you're the hubae here." Sarang conceded with a smirk as she took her seat.

"Ah it's so good to see you here." Yoongi said as he took his seat too.

"Is this geonbbang?" Sarang asked with a small laugh as she pointed at the dish in front of her.

"Don't worry more food is on the way." Yoongi replied as he gestured towards the entrance.

Meanwhile Sarang took her time to greet all the staff and waved towards the camera.

"Finally we meet here on Suchwita." Yoongi announced as he gave her a big smile before looking around perplexed. "Did you come empty handed?"

"Ah of course not. How can I?" Sarang replied in a scandalous tone as she placed the bag she had kept near her chair on top of the table.

"So what drink did you bring today?" Yoongi asked in his host like voice as he tried to hide his excitement. However Sarang knew him too well and wiggled her eyebrows to rile him up further.

She finally took out the bottle from the bag and Yoongi gasped in surprise.

"Is that....?" He trailed off as his eyes sparkled.

"Redbreast Single Pot Still? Yes it is." Sarang answered gleefully as she handed him the bottle.

"I've been meaning to try this for a while now." Yoongi admitted as he assessed the bottle before letting out another little gasp. "Almost two decades old? This is a treat." He gushed making Sarang laugh.