Rude Bitxh and first Heartbreak

Sarang's eyes twitched as she looked at the scene unfolding in front of her. Silently glaring at the back of a woman's head before shifting her glare to Jungkook.

It's a blessing to have kind and sweet staff especially when you're in an idol. They're the ones who you spend most of your time with. They're also the ones who know most if not all of your tea.

Doing someone's hair and makeup while they're on their phone can make you privy of everything. Besides they're also the ones who you are there for you throughout your schedule. If you don't behave nicely, chances are they won't either and it will be a very miserable schedule.

Aside from the fact that kindness is given, one rumor from the mouth of a staff can literally ruin your entire career. People are always on lookout for a reason to bring down successful celebrities so when they get dirt on someone who is usually a sweet person, it becomes the ultimate spicy drama that people can't get enough of.

Afterall people often find fun in other's misery.

Which is one of the reasons Bighit told their trainees from day one to be on best behavior with everyone. Though the fact that staff were genuinely so nice, caring and considerate helped a lot too.

Sarang herself had a unbreakable bond with her staff. They all were like a family to her. On countless nights when Sarang had been too exhausted to even move, she'd felt her staff gently lifting her onto the sofa and tucking her in. Her manager was a six foot woman who looked like she'd kill you if overstepped your boundaries and yet the sweetest person Sarang had ever met. She was a gentle giant.

Her stylists and bodyguards were always super friendly with her, making sure she was never in any sort of distress and would often joke around with her. They had once told Sarang that all of them saw her as their younger sister. They had never once revealed anything she had said, done or anything they've seen to any outer source. She trusted them all.