Sarang on Suchwita ft. Jungkook Part. 2

"Oh is that Jungkook?" Yoongi asked in surprise as his eyes zeroed on the man at the back who finally came forward and the staff gasped. It seems like no one has noticed him until now.

"Yahhh Jeon Jungkook, what are you doing here." Sarang asked with a big smile as she stared at her boyfriend.

"Yoongayyyyy" Jungkook called in his typical way of greeting the older guy as he hugged Yoongi before moving onto Sarang and giving her a quick hug too. Sarang was immediately enveloped within his warm embrace and her head grew heedy with his perfume. The hug ended far too quickly as Jungkook drew back and looked at Yoongi.

"Yah what are you doing here?" Yoongi asked as his eyes sparkled with fondness as he looked at the maknae.

"I was passing by this room when I was hit with the fragrance of something delicious and here I am

"I was passing by this room when I was hit with the fragrance of something delicious and here I am." Jungkook said as he took a spoonful of stew from Sarang's bowl and then ate some kimchi from Yoongi's bowl.

Yoongi shook his head as he stared at the two best friends who were now immersed in eating the stew. Jungkook was still standing. Yoongi turned his head towards the camera before shrugging slightly.

"See? I told Jeon Jungkook and Choi Sarang are very much alike. Especially when it comes to food."

One of the staff came forward and set up a chair for Jungkook besides Sarang and set up his collar mic too before moving aside. Jungkook thanked them before taking his seat.

"You guys continue whatever you were doing. Don't mind me." Jungkook let out a small smile as he focussed on the food.

Yoongi laughed as he offered some whiskey to Jungkook

Yoongi laughed as he offered some whiskey to Jungkook. His laugh only grew louder when Jungkook grimaced after taking a sip.

"Wow this.... It's so strong. I don't know why you two love drinking this so much." Jungkook announced as Sarang and Yoongi smirked.

"Sarang makes a good drinking buddy." Yoongi offered as a sort of explanation.

"Yoongi oppa is the only whiskey enjoyer I know, so we've grown accustomed to drinking it together. We usually talk about music together while drinking together." Sarang added context as Jungkook nodded.