Run BTS x Sarang x Jungkook

Sarang smiled to herself as she watched BTS goofing around on the RUN BTS set while the staff set everything up. She was an avid watcher of the show and had always wanted to do something similar. But since she was a soloist she obviously didn't have a group to do all this together.

Much to her delight though, the PD nim incharge of RUN BTS called her manager out of blue and asked if Sarang could guest on the show for one of its episodes. When her manager called to inform her about it Sarang agreed in a heartbeat.

The pd-nim told her to keep her guest appearance a secret until the day of the shoot which is why right now Sarang was wearing the jacket with staff written on it and was trying to blend in with the camera crew till she was called in.

They were in an abandoned mall that the crew had booked for the shooting of this episode. Sarang had no idea what the shoot was supposed to be but from the scaled of it, it certainly was going to be something really cool.

Sarang looked at the camera screen and zoomed in on a laughing Jungkook who was busy teasing Jin. Sarang couldn't help but smile as she saw her best friend laugh so heartily.

She straightened up when the main pd signalled that the shoot was starting soon

"PD-nim why did you bring us here?" Taehyung questioned as he looked around the empty mall.

"Wait, are we going to play a horror game?" Jimin wondered as he and Hobi clutched each other's hands.

"Aye come on, who plays a horror game in broad daylight." Yoongi scoffed. Although he too sneakily looked around to make sure there was no horror related stuff around.

"Before the game starts, there's an announcement to make. There's someone who has been a fan of RUN BTS! for a long time now and someone we've been wanting to have on our show for sometime too." The PD began.

The members started discussing amongst themselves on who it could be.

"There's an idol who's on the rise. And that idol has been praised for their variety show skills by the experts even-" At this point everyone was buzzing with anticipation about the mystery guest. "Let's welcome our guest."

As soon as the PD finished the introduction he pointed at where Sarang was standing. Amidst loud cheers and surprised screams Sarang emerged from the back of the camera crew and took off her staff jacket while bowing to the staff. She looked at the BTS members and waved at them.

 She looked at the BTS members and waved at them