Eunwoo x Sarang Kisses

LOVERS- CHA EUNWOO X SARANG OUT NOW!!

Here's a sneak peak of it;

Before Sarang could understand what was happening Eunwoo leaned forward a bit making her gasp slightly. Things were progressing a lot faster than she had expected.

Their height difference was still quite a lot despite him leaning down. Neither of them were wearing shoes so this only made it look like he towered over her.

Carefully Sarang snaked her arms around his nape as she stood on her toes and finally their lips met.

Sarang felt like fireworks were going off in her head. It felt like the whole world had faded away in the background and all she could see, all she could feel, all she could hear was Eunwoo.

She was hyper aware of the way his arms held onto her waist tightly, supporting her so she didn't fall back, all the while subtly pressing her closer.

XOXO

A/N:- By the popular demand of almost everyone, I've published the chapter where Sarang and Eunwoo are dating as a seperate book.

You can look for it on my profile. Please let me know what you think of it. In that story Jungkook and Sarang are just best friends and nothing more. I wanted to avoid any and all unnecessary misunderstandings.

It's likely going to be a short story so I'll focus mostly on just Sarang and Eunwoo's relationship instead of other things.

Please read and review and let me know what you think of it. Or if there are any suggestions you'd like to add/scenes you'd love to read.

Thank you everyone for supporting my stories, it means the world to me 🥺💗