Discussing Seven MV with Sarang

Sarang was sitting in her studio arranging a song when a knock startled her. She turned around to see Jungkook standing in the doorway smiling at her widely.

"Sarang-ah~~~" Jungkook said in a sing song way as he literally hopped into the studio while smiling making Sarang chuckle.

"Yah what are you doing here?" Sarang asked as she watched him close and then lock the door to studio making her raise her brow

"Yah what are you doing here?" Sarang asked as she watched him close and then lock the door to studio making her raise her brow. Only for him to look at her with a sly grin.

"Since when do I need a reason to see my lovely girlfriend?" Jungkook asked as he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively much to Sarang's amusement.

"I suppose you don't." She agreed as she finally got up and made her way to the other end of the studio.

"Well?" Jungkook asked her expectantly once she was close enough confusing her a bit.

"Well what?" She asked with a frown. Had she been so lost in admiring how good he looked that she had missed what he had said? No. She was sure Jungkook hadn't said anything yet.

Jungkook on the other hand shook his head disappointingly before tsking.

"Tsk tsk. You see your boyfriend after a week and you greet him like this? No kisses, no hugs? I'm kind of disappointed." Jungkook pouted exaggeratedly as he looked at Sarang with his doe eyes earning a laugh from Sarang.

"Ah is that so? Oh my how mean of me

"Ah is that so? Oh my how mean of me. Here let me compensate you for this." Sarang joked along as she pulled onto his shirt collar to drag him closer before kissing him passionately. He returned the kiss equally enthusiastic as he let his left hand snake into her hair while the right hand stayed firmly behind his back. Sarang on the other hand treaded her hands through his hair and every so often would pull his hair very slightly in a teasing manner.

As the two parted slightly panting Sarang couldn't help but notice the way Jungkook's eyes were lit up with love and joy for her. Or the way his cheeks were lightly flushed. Or the way his perfectly styled hair was now all messy thanks to her.

She patted his butt as she looked at him with a big smile. "Happy now my love?"

Jungkook yelped slightly at the butt patting before blushing even more but nodded nonetheless.