Dinner at Grandma's House

"I'm absolutely famished." Jungkook groaned as he flopped onto Sarang's swiveling chair in her studio.

"So am I

"So am I." Sarang said while rubbing her belly.

"Wanna eat out? Or do you want me to order some food? Shall we order Donkatsu?" Jungkook excitedly asked her, his mind already making up a menu.

"Well actually I was planning on visiting my grandma after my work's done."

"Oh." Was all he said, sounding a bit disappointed that he will have to miss on a dinner with Sarang.

"You wanted to eat Donkatsu right?" At his nod Sarang continued, "I remember you used to love the one my grandma made. Wanna come over to her place with me?"

At the suggestion, Jungkook immediately perked up. Not only was he happy that his dinner plans with Sarang weren't entirely spoiled but he genuinely missed her grandma's food.

The duo quickly tidied up the studio and Sarang quickly borrowed one of the lesser used company cars to avoid the eyes of stalkers or any photos of them being leaked. The last thing they wanted now was to be center of a dating scandal.

While they were cleaning the room Jungkook had asked his manager to get him a fruit basket, a flower bouquet and some pain relieving medicines that he knew Sarang's grandparents used. The manager had sneakily place everything in the car's trunk before Sarang could see it.

The drive to her grandparent's house wasn't that long. Sarang was the one driving and she kept looking over, making sure they weren't being followed. Unfortunately, Jungkook and Sarang both knew how likely it was that some crazy ass stalker might be trailing them, this wasn't the first time it had happened. Sarang chose to go from the longer route to avoid any such crazy encounters.

Jungkook of course was delighted, cause despite the reason behind taking the longer route he got to spent more time with her and that is all he wanted.

What he didn't know was that Sarang purposefully chose the other route because she wanted to spend more time with him too. They've been apart for so long, and soon Jungkook will be going back for his tour. This was the only way she could enjoy some quality time with him without being bothered.

She wasn't going to tell him that of course.

About an hour or so later, Sarang finally pulled up in her grandparent's garage. As they made their way up to knock on the door, Jungkook suddenly felt like he was sitting for his CSAT and had to ace the exam. Or like he was auditioning and his life depended on it.

Sarang noticed his nervous look and gave me him a soft smile. Before any of them could say anything, the door was opened and there stood her grandfather.

"Sarang-ah is that you?" Her grandpa asked while squinting a bit, partly cause he wasn't wearing his glasses and partly cause he wasn't expecting a surprise visit like this.