Hybe x Game Caterers

Sarang scrolled down through her phone as she waited for her cue. She looked around the empty lounge and decided to relax a bit. It was going to be a long day.

After an exhausting six months schedule,  Sarang finally had some time to relax and have fun

After an exhausting six months schedule,  Sarang finally had some time to relax and have fun. She had been busy shooting for dramas and movies that when the company called her to ask if she'd like to be on Hybe X Game Caterers, she instantly agreed.

And that is how Sarang found herself standing under the sun on a hot June day. But the heat wasn't going to dampen her mood as she excitedly greeted Na pd and the game caterers staff.

"Na pd, it's such an honor to meet you. Wow it feels like I'm meeting a celebrity." Sarang gushed as she bowed and shook hands with a flustered looking Na pd.

"Ah, I'm more honored to meet you. I've been a fan for so long." Na pd replied while gesturing her to take her seat.

"Wow she's a real celebrity" "I can't believe we saw Sarang up close." "She's so humble" The staff gushed as they watched Sarang greeting other idols.

Sarang made her way around as she started by greeting her juniors. They were all given seperate tents.

Although usually it's the juniors greeting the senior idols, Sarang wanted the younger artists to feel more at ease since it was a first variety show for many of them

Although usually it's the juniors greeting the senior idols, Sarang wanted the younger artists to feel more at ease since it was a first variety show for many of them. So she decided to talk with each of them.

This is what BTS would've done. And since they weren't here, she was one of the senior artist. It was her duty to look after her juniors.

"Sunbaenim, I enjoyed your drama so much." Gyuri from Fromis_9 complimented as the other girls also nodded and shook Sarang's hands excitedly.

"Thank you! I also enjoyed Stay This Way!" Sarang replied as the girls started fangirling over Sarang saying she had listened to their latest track.

Sarang then greeted Le Sserafim who excitedly asked her to shoot a dance challenge with them later for their song fearless. Sarang agreed and talked a bit with Sakura and Chaewon who she had known for some time as they both were also part of IZ*ONE previously and they've had interactions before.