First Fan Sign And A Surprise

It has been close to two months since Sarang's debut

It has been close to two months since Sarang's debut. Everything was going smoothly so far. Her album has been charting relatively well on domestic charts though it wasn't doing that good on international ones. Bang pd comforted her by saying that that's how it usually is in the beginning.

Hopefully people from all over the world can gradually love her music.

There were surprisingly not enough shows who were willing to bring Sarang in despite her growing popularity. The few who did would always treat her in a way that left her feeling uneasy.

Nothing too noticeable, just an annoyed look plastered over their face. Trying to speak over her everytime they can. Making fun of her subtly and a ton of other things.

Belatedly after a late night drinking session with BTS, she realized that they faced this issue too. Since both BTS and Sarang were from Bighit, a small company and were doing really well, there were lots of "big people" in the industry who weren't happy with it.

And those people tried their best to actively sabotage their career. Sarang was stunned to find that out but now everything made much more sense.

How a lot of people sneered at her, some looked at her as if they couldn't believe someone like her did so well on charts. The way the staffs from big companies would scoff at her, talking among themselves loud enough for her to hear, wondering why she chose a bankrupt company over theirs.

It all hurt. But what broke her heart more was that BTS was subjected to this for a longer time than her. And their mistreatment by the industry was worse than hers. Because they steadily were rising up and after I Need U's success plus The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part. 2 getting in exceptionally good pre orders, there were people getting scared of it.

But for now she wanted to focus on her first ever fanmeet. She was going to meet and greet her fans face to face for the first time tomorrow and she was so excited for it.

She has been preparing handmade gifts for all of her fans since sometime ago. She wasn't sure whether they'll like it or not, she hoped they did. There were 150 fans coming to the fansign. Bighit told her that there would've been more but since this was her first ever fan event they tried to keep it at a smaller number so as to not overwhelm her.

Though a bit bummed about the fact that she couldn't find meet more of her fans, she agreed with the company's logic. She was still a bit shy around people and she had no experience in these things.

She has always loved crocheting and so as a gift for her fans who were attending tomorrow, she crocheted a cute little fox. It took her couple of weeks to finish all 150 of them, she just hoped they all liked it.