Lies

It has been exactly a month since the kiss between Jamie and Jungkook. A month since Sarang has last spoken to Jungkook and a month since she hid away in her studio making new music to both express her emotions and distract herself.

Since Jungkook was still on tour and had left two days after the incident Sarang had actively avoided talking with him. The day she had decided to bring the incident up she had spotted Jamie glaring, as if to warn Sarang to back off.

Jungkook behaved like he usually did around Jamie, which is why Sarang had tried to keep her distance with both of them. One one hand she knew that avoiding Jungkook would do absolutely nothing, but her heart still broke everytime she remembered the kiss or the way Jungkook would laugh at whatever Jamie said, his eyes shining in a way she had never seen before.

So once Jungkook left to finish the rest of the tour Sarang decided to do the only thing she knew how to; make music. She had shut herself off in her studio, exiting only when absolutely needed.

Sarang had scraped the album she was planning on releasing next month all together. The songs she previously had were way too energetic, happy and lively. Which was in complete contrast to what she was feeling right now.

And so she went through her music folders picking up the songs she thought would suit the theme she was planning on for the album. The company was less than pleased when she had scraped off an entire album just a month before its scheduled release but Bang PD gave her the green light to do whatever she wanted.

And to everyone's surprise Sarang had produced, composed and recorded TWO songs within just a day. Since she already had selected songs from her drafts her work wasn't as hectic as the company had originally thought. They were convinced that either Sarang would be struggling to meet the deadline or they'd have to postpone the date altogether. Her manager had told her that if she couldn't meet the deadline she should just release it as a single or maybe a digital album.

But within a week of her deciding to make a new album, Sarang already had shot the mv, did the concept pics, recorded the songs. She had decided to keep two of the songs as they originally were, liking the raw feeling they had, reflection of how she felt when she had recorded them.

The company staff were all stunned when Sarang had finished everything long before the due date, and they had happily sent the album to be made.

She was at a loss of what to name the album and hence ironically decided on naming it "Unnamed" This album was completely different than her previous one or the one she initially had planned on releasing.

While she had written about her feelings throughout her career, she rarely ever talked about the negative experiences she had. And with this album she was luckily able to get everything off of her chest. Or well at least most of it.

UNNAMED

Track #1:- Masquerade

A slow slow ballad with vocals, and is a waltz with jazzy vibes. The song's lyrics reflected wearing a mask to hide your true feelings. The mv showed a teenaged girl pretending to have a completely different personality than her own so that her classmates and relatives would accept her.

The girl covered the scars she got from the bullies and hid her tears away with a mask, pretending to be happy when she was anything but.

She decided to head to a masquerade ball where she was the most dazzling person. Where she was finally seen as someone more than just a wallflower.