College Life Of Sarang

Sarang had passed her CSAT back in 2015 with flying colors. She was among the top 1% of students who gave the exam. Sarang was accepted into the prestigious Yonsei University. And now she was already in her third year of college.

Her parents were overjoyed when they realized that their daughter was going to one of the prestigious SKY universities

Her parents were overjoyed when they realized that their daughter was going to one of the prestigious SKY universities. Of course they were happy for idol career but they insisted that education was equally important.

Sarang had enrolled in an undergraduate program for English Language and Literature. She had always loved reading english novels and literature and it was also one of the only courses with least amount of practicals. So even if she wasn't able to attend the classes regularly she'd still be able to understand what the lessons were about.

The university had allowed her to take as many leaves as she wanted, so long as her grades remain good. They had an online distance learning program for people who lived in other countries or were celebrities.

The only condition for the Korean nationals was to maintain atleast 20% attendance and to always score good marks.

Sarang since the first day of her college, mastered the art of disguising herself so that people wouldn't recognize her right away. She always chose to sit on the last bench, just beside the exit. The teachers were kind enough to not call her name Or draw unnecessary attention to Sarang.

She had of course been recognized as no matter how good her disguise was one look was enough for people to know realize who she was. The media had basically announced her admission into SNU not even a day after she received the letter of admission. People knew already where she was going and what course she was taking.

The first time people recognized her she was instantly engulfed in a big crowd. Sarang was honestly a bit scared when people from all over the college gathered around her like she was a feast waiting to be devoured. She had given them all kind smiles and signed hundreds of autographs.

She was once again regretting her choice to enroll in a major university like this. But ever since she was a kid she had always wanted to study in SKY and had worked hard for it. She wasn't going to give up on her dreams because of some people who couldn't mind their own fucking business.

After a couple more times of the same scenario, the principal was kind enough to allow her to take online classes. She just had to come to college every once in a while to submit her assignments and give the exams.

Today was another such day where Sarang had to attend the college. She quickly got ready and her manager dropped her off to her college.