⚡︎ 1 ⚡︎

Before we get started: Big thanks to @NOT_SAM_02 for giving the idea of making Y/n a healer in this fic!!!

~Conformatorium - 5 years ago~
?????? POV:

The conformatorium is cold and quiet. I was tasked to check off all the prisoners doings today. I've been tasked to do a lot of simple tasks as of recently.

Recently, after being found by... my uncle Belos in that dirty foggy area... he's taken me in. I can't seem to remember anything about who I am or where I came from.

He's told me I've been involved in an accident regarding wild magic. I don't really have a choice but to trust him. Where else would I go anyway? I'm only 14.

He wants to set me up for something big I've been told. I don't know what it is, but he says the Titan has big plans for me.

I carry my clipboard and begin checking off all the prisoners doings and behaviors. I've pretty much completed it so now it's time to turn my clipboard in.

However when I begin walking back I can't help but hear some crying tweeting noise. I flinch at the sound of it and I turn my head towards its direction.

I hear it again. I decided to follow the sound of this piercing cry. It's growing louder and louder until eventually I turn a corner and there it is.

A palisman? It looks like a cardinal, it seems he's got his wing stuck in a segment of bricks on the wall. But how is that possible? How could he get stuck in the wall?

When the cardinal eyes me it starts chirping more loudly. My ears tinge a soft shade of red in embarrassment and I run over to where he is.

"Quiet! What if someone hears you?!" I say and gently try and pry his wing out from the brick tile in the wall.

It chirps some more and as soon as I break it free it starts pecking on the brick it's wing was caught in. I furrow my eyebrows. What's wrong with this bird?

"What are you doing? Are you crazy?" I say and try to stop him from pecking on the brick.

His little head nudges my hand against the brick tile on the wall and the brick immediately shoved itself inward. My eyes widen a little.

This segment of the wall is opening, like a hidden doorway. I've never seen something like this before. I look down at the cardinal and he chirps and starts flyings into this secret entrance.

It's a long hallway.

"Wait!" I say and chase after it.

As I run in the wall closes itself in again, leaving me and this bird alone in this hallway. I look back behind me and sigh and keep walking.

"What is this place?" I ask.

The bird chirps.

"I don't speak palisman." I glare at him.

The bird tweets some more and I just sigh.

"Uncle told me not to trust palisman, you better not be leading me to something dangerous." I glare at the bird.

The hallway comes to a stop to this little door. I look at the bird and then at the doorknob. I decide to go for it and jiggle it open.

My eyes widen enormously and I put my hand up to my mouth in shock.

It's this beat up wounded... guy... staring right back at me. The bird chirps and flies through the cell bars and perches itself on the guys shoulder.