53) I Choose You

Jay's Point of View

*****

I smiled watching vennela who was sleeping peacefully next to me, hugging my naked self inside the sheets. I don't know from how long I have been staring at her. I recalled how passionately we made love with each other. I couldn't stop myself from going for her again and again.

My smile vanished as soon as I recalled her words. I'm terrified of even thinking about loosing her so I force myself not to do it. Besides I know she's gonna survive it. Her final reports are coming in a week and there is not even a single second I do not pray for her recovery. A drop of tear rolled down my eye. I quickly wiped it off and continued staring at her.

That's when my eyes fell on the clock and realised it was 3 in the evening.

We made love the whole freaking day?

"Shit"I got up and searched for my clothes.

"Jay?"vennelas sleepy voice startled me. I turned to look at her and saw her rubbing her eyes. My lips curved into a smile and I leaned myself towards her.

"Hey......"I said.

She smiled and touched her fingers to my cheek. I kissed her fingers and pressed it closer to my cheek.

"You look- sexy"I winked at her. She blushed and clutched the sheets closer to her chest. She looked perfect with her shoulders bare and hairs spreaded on the pillow. She only wore her wedding chain in her neck making her look sexier than ever.

"Seriously? Covering yourself from me is not gonna make me any calm"I kissed her neck and bit near her collarbone.

"Jay stop. Not again. I'm so tired"she whined and pinched my arm.

"Sorry I can't stop when I look at you sweety"I grinned and kissed her lips. She gasped with my sudden act and then slowly started responding to it. After few minutes I broke the kiss. We both breathed heavily as I joined my head with her. Vennela wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me closer.

"We gotta get up and eat something. You have to take your medicines too. Remember?"I kissed her nose.

"No"she pouted and kissed my chin. I smiled at her.

"Well- atleast we have to be up for the sake of letting our siblings know that we finally took a break from all the love making"I chuckled and kissed her eyes.

"It's only morning Jay"she leaned and kissed the side of my neck making me groan.

"Look at the clock vennu"I bit her bare shoulder.

Vennela turned her head towards the clock and widened her eyes.

"Three? It's three in the evening?"she said in shock making me laugh.

"Yeah sorry. We have been doing it since yesterday night"I said

"Oh my god Jay. What Anand and vibha is gonna think about us. We haven't left our room since we came. Oh god. How will I face them?"she got up gathering sheets around her

"Vennu- They're not kids okay? They will understand. Besides I think it's pretty clear that they understand"I lay on my back and grabbed her, making her fall on my chest.

"Jay stop. We have to get up and freshen up"she said.

"Nice idea. I badly need a shower with you"I kissed her cheek. She rolled her eyes and pinched my chest.

"It's all because of you"

"Hello madam. You were the one who kept begging me not to stop if I remember correctly"I said. Vennelas cheeks turned red as she blushed.