45) Desires and Regrets

Warning : Mature content ahead. Please don't read if you are not comfortable.

Authors Point of View

*****

Loud thunder reverberated in the air. The night witnessed one of the most chilliest rain ever. The wildness and the ramming was exactly going on in their minds. Both knew it would be a mistake. But the right moment, nothing else mattered to them.

Vennela felt Jay behind her. She couldn't face him. There was an unknown fear which gripped her heart. That she would give in the moment he touches her. Her shivering body demanded him. She needed him just like he did.

She felt him, moving her wet hairs to one side. The water droplets in her skin made him feel something which he had never felt. He wanted to touch every part of her, to feel her coldness. His mouth came in contact with the side of her neck.

A slow moan escaped her lips. His hand wrapped around her and he entwined their fingers, not letting her go.

He sucked the water droplets off her neck. Then it trailed down to her shoulder. She felt him pulling down the shirt from her shoulder, exposing her skin and then kissing her softly there.

Vennela shut her eyes tight as he buried his face in her wet hairs, taking deep breaths. He held her elbows from behind and turned her towards him, facing each other. She didn't dare to look upto his eyes. She knew that he would step back, once he comes back to his senses and think about their terrific past.

He leaned gently, pressing his lips against her forehead. A drop of tear escaped her eyes feeling bliss. Both joined their heads, calming themselves down. Their breaths mingled in desperation.

Jay touched her chin gently, lifting it up

Jay touched her chin gently, lifting it up. Her quivering lips made him loose his sense. His thumb caressed her lower lip. Their eyes locked. She could clearly see the guilt he was carrying within him. And she knew it is always gonna be with him.

Jay leaned, capturing her mouth in his. Vennela didn't knew when exactly he began kissing her. His hand went cupping her cheeks. He kissed her softly and delicately. Both felt heat within themselves. Jay felt her hands gripping his bare broad shoulders. As she began moving her lips, syncing with him. His lips curved into smile when he felt her kissing him back. He pulled her closer as the kiss turned more intense and passionate. He looped his arms around her, slightly lifting her off her feets. She slightly pushed him when she went out of breath. He broke the kiss, resting his head upon her again

Both had tears in their eyes. She felt him, inching closer and lifting off her feets. She gripped his shoulder as he walked inside the room. He lowered her to the ground. Her hair sunk into the dry paddy grass which was all over the floor. She held his shoulder as he climbed on top of her, not letting his entire weight fall upon her. He rested his elbow near her head and removed her hairs from her face. Vennelas eyes were closed. She felt her insides churning with his single stare.