9) Marriage

Authors Point Of View

*****

Vennela was sitting in front of the mirror in her bridal attire. She didn't knew what to feel at the right moment. She titled her head and got the view of Vibha , who was surrounded by her cousins. She could see a glow in her sister's face and that was enough to make her accept the fate like it is. She didn't knew what destiny had beholded for her. Whatever it is , she will accept it wholeheartedly. She believed in purity of wedding.

Vibha , on the other side had mixed feelings too. She was genuinely happy because she was getting married to her only love. Even though she haven't forgiven him completely , a part of her screamed and ached for his love , attention and care. The other part of her was furious on him , for spoiling her sisters happiness. She didn't dare to meet Vennela's eyes. But somewhere she believed that she's getting her sisters wrath for sure , without knowing what's running in Vennela's mind.

Jay's behaviour had taken a angle difference ever since he got to know about Shraddha. He's extremely cold and curt to everyone. He started looking out to the world without any feelings , as if his brain had blocked his emotions temporarily.  He started looking at people , reading the worst side of them with his eyes. He knew that he had been going insane. But sadly he didn't had any option left other than letting things happen. He's getting married today and he wanted to get rid of all the functions. The crowd was making him go mad.

Anand felt his head splitting into pieces. He believed that he was the sole reason behind everything. Four lives were at stake , only because of him. He never wished to do it. But somewhere deep inside something said that everything will end up so soon. He never believed in fate. Today he prayed for the well being of Vibha , her sister and his brother. He prayed not to let their wrath affect a small part of him growing inside Vibha. He wanted everyone to love his baby. He also have to face Vibha's hatred towards him , but he was ready to cope up with that.

"You may bring both the brides"the priest' voice reached their ears , making both of them come back to the world.

Vennela and Vibha was lead to the hall by her mother and her cousins. Anand's eyes caught hold of his beauty before him , clad in a wedding saree. He wanted to freeze everything around and stare at her like this forever. Jay was staring at the holy fire before him. He didn't care to look at Vennela even for once.

Soon he felt her presence besides him. She sat next to him. Her fragrance hit his nostrils. He wanted to see her face , but stopped himself.

Finally it was his heart who won

Finally it was his heart who won. He looked at her. She looked beautiful and desirable to his eyes. Suddenly he felt like loosing himself on her.  Like a cold water splashed on his face , he chided his thoughts.

"Must be thinking of the pleasure's awaiting for her hereafter"his mind said distracting him. Yet something inside him , screamed in her favour. Vennela didn't even dare to look at him.