8) Bitter Truth

Jay's Point Of View

*****

I walked inside my cabinet and threw everything off the table. How much I wished to end this as a nightmare. I can't believe that it happened to me.

The girl with whom I fell in love for the first time , the girl whom I've worshipped with all my heart was a bit**

I know it sounds disgusting. But that's what actually she is. The Shraddha I knew is no longer the same. It hurts me like hell. My heart is swelling.

"She was just freaking acting like she loved me.  How dare she?"I screamed and punched the table with my fist. The glass broke into pieces.

Few days before. After the fight we had based on her dad , she ignored my calls and messages. Handling the hospital on the other side was hectic for me but I decided to go and meet her. When I rang up her office , they informed me that she's on leave. I called her again to know where she is. She sent me message.

Shraddha : Please for god's sake don't disturb me anymore. I want some space.

I was totally pissed off. I couldn't concentrate on my work further. I decided to get back home. I would have gone mad. When I came outside my cabinet I saw Dr. Vennela treating a patient's wound.

She wore a pink floral kurta and white stole hanging from her shoulder. Her hairs were kept open and she had a smile which would make anyone feel good.

What?

Like what? I've checked out Dr. Vennela.

Her eyes fell on me and I quickly looked away from her. I walked away towards the entrance. Then I made up my mind not to go back home. I decided to call Dhruv and spent some time with him. Dhruv is my best friend and college mate. He's a IT professional and we catch up mostly during weekends. He had planned so many dates for me and Shraddha and hence we both are so close to him. I rang him up. There was ring but he didn't picked it up. I called him again and this time he took the call

"Hi da"I spoke

"H..Hi dude. Long time no see"he said

"Yeah I had been busy with hospital. How are you doing? And work?"I asked

"I'm --great and work. Sucks!"

"Hm are you free to catch up now? Actually I need your help"

"Jeez..now?"he asked

"Yes why? Any problem?"

"What's so important?"he asked.

"I had a fight with Shraddha and she is ignoring me. She isn't picking up my calls as well. I going mad over here"I sighed

"Sorry to hear that bro. You both were doing good right? What happened suddenly?"he asked

"I'll explain in detail. Where are you now? I'll come over"I said

"Actually I was --"I can hear his voice fumbling. Then I heard someone else from the other end.

It was someone.

"Dhruv you there?"I asked.

"Baby what are you doing right there? Put that f*****g phone down and come back. I'm out of clothes"

I froze.

Shraddha?

It was Shraddhas voice. My hands and legs freezed. My ears went numb

"Keep your mouth shut for few seconds. Please"I heard Dhruvs whisper.

"Um actually Jay I'm loaded with works here. I'm sorry da. We will catch up soon in few days. Don't worry. Try to make it up with her. Apologize and that's what mens are supposed to do. I'll call you once I'm free. Okay?"