Chapter Sixty-Eight - Sleepover

🔥🌶️Enjoy🌶️🔥

Chloe landed on the piano keys, and it was like a burst of crazy music – a mix of sharp and deep notes

Chloe landed on the piano keys, and it was like a burst of crazy music – a mix of sharp and deep notes. The room buzzed with this unexpected beat.

Axel seized her lips, his tongue demanding entrance as he tasted the lingering wine. The sensation was more than enticing—and in their drunken haze, it left them both breathless.

She tore at his shirt, nails leaving a trail until she yanked it over his head. In that split second, he released her lips just to ditch the shirt, then dove back into the kiss with a hunger that spoke louder than words.

His hands seized her waist, and he hoisted her legs around him. With a swift move, he closed the fallboard, making her sit back on it. A flush of heat tinted her cheeks at his raw strength – protective yet assertive, a thrilling combination. She suppressed a gasp as he maneuvered her effortlessly, handling her like she was weightless, placing her on the polished wood of the fallboard.

The chilly fallboard met the heated skin on the back of her legs. His hands, full of impatience, rushed to the hem of her t-shirt, yanking it over her head. Now, their upper bodies were left exposed, the heat between them escalating with every revealed inch of bare skin.

As his hands left her waist, she planted her palms on the piano behind her, a bit to the back for balance. Doing so pushed her chest forward, legs naturally spreading with him standing in between. His gaze roamed over her body like it was the first time he'd ever seen her.

Her chest felt fuller with every passing second, her nipples getting perkier as a warm, heavy sensation settled in her belly. Each breath picked up speed.

Her eyes roamed on their own, tracing the contours of his strong chest that had pressed against her countless times. The scar in the center drew her attention, a rugged detail in all that hardness. From his defined pecs to the beautiful v-line and then back up to that jawline that begged to be explored. Every inch of him seemed to beckon, and the desire to taste it all, from his neck to that inviting v-line, burned within her.

Her gaze descended, drifting lower and lower until it rested below his waist. A hitch in her breath betrayed the sight before her – the front of his trousers boldly protruding, making no apologies and leaving nothing to the imagination. It was undeniably substantial. Big.

After that moment of just staring, things went crazy. Arms, lips, hands – everything got tangled up in this heated mess. It was like a passionate jumble, each touch and movement chaotic. Clothes got in the way but didn't stand a chance as they got lost in the heat of the moment.

His hand found her shorts, and she just went with whatever was happening. Simultaneously, her hands moved to his sweatpants, smoothly pulling them off and letting them drop to the floor.

Stepping out of his sweatpants, he closed the distance between them in the blink of an eye. His hands moved directly to her thighs, spreading them wide as he stood between her legs. Their faces were inches apart, and his eyes maintained that intoxicating blend of pure lust and a hint of drunken haze.