Chapter Nineteen - Dance To Your Tune

Don't forget to comment and please be kind to one another. I love you all! ❤

Time will heal everything— It is what I have been hearing since I was seventeen years old

But time doesn't heal shit!

What the fuck does that even mean? Did that mean that I will forget the woman I loved because I was made to believe that she was dead? Because it didn't fucking work.

I have so much hate, anger, and pain bottled up inside of me that it feels like I have forgotten how to love. I don't know how to make her feel loved, I don't know how to make her trust me, I have no fucking idea what I should fucking do now that she was here and with me. I feel so powerless. Every time I look at her and all I can think about is why didn't I look for her sooner.

I was waiting for Lachlan to get here, I was not going to barge into that club to beat that shit out of Andrew or whatever that fucker's name was, no matter how badly I wanted to do it, I couldn't. Because I didn't want him to know that I was onto him, I didn't want him to know that I am going to burn that place down to the ground.

He had Chloe. He owned her in some fucked up way. I will not give him the time to even think of a safe place before I kill the bastard. It will be sudden, something he will never see coming and for that I want him to be unguarded, unaware, and clueless when I destroy him.

She tugged her tight little dress down as she entered the living room. Her face was now void of any makeup, I could see her freckles now and her pale skin. She looked like my Chloe, the Chloe she is trying so hard to hide from me.

Her expressions are blank but her eyes are burning with hate. If she could light me on fire with just her eyes, I'd be in ashes right now.

"Chloe..." I didn't know what to say to her but I wanted to call out her name again and again until I grow tired because I have yearned just to call her again one more time and for her to be just there to listen to me.

"For fuck sake, I am not Chloe! My name is Rosalie, if you have some kind of fucked up fantasy about whoever Chloe is, then go talk to Andrew!" she snapped, her gaze heated.

I chuckled dryly. "Oh, I will talk to this Andrew, alright..."

She really thinks that I believe her absurd claim?

"Sit..." I told her, and she blew out a frustrated breath before taking a seat on the couch.

She thinks that I am the one in power here, she thinks that I owned her at the moment, that she is at my mercy and can't escape me no matter what. So, I'm just gonna let her believe that because if I tell her that she owns me, she controls me, she might just leave and go back to that place. I needed to maintain some control over her to keep her out of there before I destroy that fucking club.

Leaving her sulking on the couch, I went to the kitchen to get an ice pack for the swelling on her face. I'll deal with this Andrew soon but right now I needed to deal with her.