Chapter Eight - Axel and Alexa...

I placed the coat back over her body as I led her back inside

I placed the coat back over her body as I led her back inside. "Do you have to engage with those assholes after your performance?!" I asked as my aggression took the best of me.

Why did she feel the need to even look at them? She was ordered to perform and she fucking did, she doesn't need to add her own stunts to it.

She shrugged her beautiful slender shoulders, glanced at me with her deep, green eyes. "Of course! It excites them."

"Fuck their excitement!" I couldn't hold back my anger anymore.

"Andrew would mind..." She replied cockily.

"Shut up, Rose! Do you even have the slightest idea about their thoughts when they watch you perform?! I will rip their cocks off before they even touch you!"

She laughed throwing her head back. I don't know what was so fucking funny to her?! She liked playing games with my mind. Sometimes I wanted to bash my head into a wall because that's what being in love with her felt like. She just knew how to push my button. She was fucking annoying!

"Boss?" a guard called me from behind.

I turned. "WHAT?"

"A man is asking for Rose, boss"

I clenched my jaw. "TELL HIM TO GO FUCK HIMSELF!"

Rose laughed beside me. "Is he handsome?"

"Better than most" the guard replied.

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Boss, he seems quite wealthy and he's willing to pay anything for her. It's good business for the big boss"

I glared at him. The man might have fed this vermin a lot of money because he had the nerve to bring up Andrew before me.

Her fragile hand clasped around my arm. "Maxim..." she deliberately pressed her soft body into me. She did it whenever she wanted me to do something she wanted. "There's this really expensive kid-sized Ferrari I wanted to buy for Lexa, please don't ruin it for me and her..."

I took a deep breath to calm myself. She can be manipulative when she wanted to be and I was aware of that. And yet somehow I always found myself agreeing to whatever she wanted or needed. She looked at me with hopeful eyes, I knew it was just a facade. The second she'll get what she wants she'd tossed me aside like a piece of trash.

I blew out a breath. "Fine, let me go see what he wants"

She jumped back and smiled, clapping her hand a bit. "Yay!" she tossed her hair to one side and swayed to the dressing room. I watched her back till she disappeared from my sight.

She makes me do the dumbest shit I have ever done

"Take me to him" I ordered the guard before we made our way back towards the main stage.