Chapter Twenty-Five - I'll Fucking Redecorate

I will reply to every single comment on this chapter! ❤

Roxy handed me a mini poly bag filled with some white powdered substance

Roxy handed me a mini poly bag filled with some white powdered substance. I stared at it, confused, scared, and nervous. I had no idea if it will work or not but I was willing to take a chance.

"Just put it in his drink and he will be out like a light" Roxy explained, "The drugs work really fast, so you'll have plenty of time before the performance is over"

I took a deep breath, my throat was parched. "What if... what if something goes wrong?"

She sighed. "Rose, you just need to put this in his drink and you need to make sure to do that without getting caught. Can you do that?"

I nodded.

"Do you trust him?"

I nodded.

"That's all you need, alright"

Roxy went out of my room and I placed the tiny plastic bag in my bra. I turned to see Alexa playing with her drool. I smiled and jumped up on the bed beside her. I picked her up and she smiled showing off her two bottom teeth.

"Lexa, we're gonna call daddy. We will get out of here, he will come to get us, I promise. Daddy is going to save us."

She cooed putting her fist in her mouth. I grabbed the paper towels from the nightstand and cleaned the drool that covered her tiny fist. "Your dad is a little short-tempered but he is not a bad person. He may not want us to be a part of his life but he will help us out of here, I know he will"

"I want to give you the world... You have no idea about the things I'd do for you"

Tears brimmed at the corner of my eyes. "Lexa, say daddy, dad-dy..."

He had recently said her first word, which was mommy. Gosh, it was the happiest day of my life.

"Da da"

I laughed, she was slowly learning how to talk. She was ten months old now. Being a premature baby, she was still a little smaller in size than the normal babies her age but the doctor said she was completely healthy now internally, a little underweight but it wasn't anything alarming.

We did the right thing. We aren't ready... we can't give it the life it deserves.

We could have if he tried...

"You know, you and I and maybe... your dad, we'll celebrate your first birthday together with a cake, and candles and all the balloons in the world, Lexa"

"Le Ha"

I laughed. "Yes, yes, it's your name... you know if you spell your nickname backward, it becomes your daddy's name. Axel and Lexa... he may not want you but you will always have a part of him in your name. I think he will change his mind after he will meet you. You are so adorable, anyone will love you. He will love you..."