Chapter Sixty Three

"What if this is our only way to save all of humanity?"

"I don't accept that. Neither should you. I taught you better than that."

Angel Grace

Angel Grace.

Grace is celestial energy integral to angels; it is what differentiates angels from humans. It provides angels access to Enochian Magic, which is how they use their abilities. Without it, they are rendered almost completely human. All angel's are endowed with their own Grace.

I apprehended the Grace of my ancestors from the angel's territory. Contained within the vial, a golden energy swirling like liquid metal. Yet, it remains light in my hand. A tiny bottle to contain such a vast source of power.

I am assuming practical measures and research prior to proceeding intake-

"Where are the Winchesters?"

Leaping out of my skin, I shove the grace into my jean pocket "Cas you can't sneak up on a person like that! You'll cause an aneurysm!"

Lazily, Cas's gaze drags around Bobby's study "Usually at least one of them is close by."

Furrowing my brows I shut my journal cautiously. My gaze searching Cas up and down. Something's off; the way he stands, stares, shifts. It's all... wobbly. Setting my journal aside, I gently stand off the armchair "Cas if I didn't know any better I'd say you're acting drunk." He takes a step but then Cas's weight falls. His body collapsing voer Bobby's desk sending books scattering to the floor. "Whoa Cas" I reach him, resting my hand comfortingly on his back I try to get a clearer picture of what I'm looking at "What's gone on?"

"You sent me a message- a rather long annoying message", Cas's brushes my hand away to pull himself upright once more "Did you know you ramble? It was a long message and you were not specific. It was quite infuriating to read." Raising my brow Cas wanders to lean against the wall. With a heavy sigh, he states "What did you require? I had found a liquor store."

Lips parting, I lean my hip on Bobby's desk across the room "And...?"

"And I drank it."

Laughter bubbling from my lips, I giggle "You're absolutely drunk as a skunk Castiel."