Chapter Forty Six

"You're pissed

"You're pissed."

"Yes, I'm pissed Sam!"

You know that kind of trance you fall into when your mind is just so tired and overworked? It all has different names-mind wandering, daydreaming, spacing out

You know that kind of trance you fall into when your mind is just so tired and overworked? It all has different names-mind wandering, daydreaming, spacing out. It has two main causes- one of which has me glaring absently at a pale yellow wall for hours. Nothing outwardly happening but a shitstorm soaring around in my brain. Like trying to define a single drop of rain with just your bare sight- barely catchable.

He needs every rebellious Angel he can find. Every. One.

I couldn't be an Angel. Angels are celestials- beings of light. Born from existence, not biology. This begs the question of how you would lock up or suppress the Angel of a being- you'd be suppressing the cosmic being entity. Is there a cosmic being inside me? Am I the cosmic being? Am I just overthinking and need sustenance? Does a cosmic being need to eat or is it just a trick? An illusion to make them feel human.

"Can she hear us?"

"Doubt it. Been asking if she's alright but she won't even look at me."

"She ever been like this before?"

"Once. When her parents died and she came here. Got so far into her head it was a nightmare to tug her out."

"How'd you bring her out?"

"Katie. It was always Katie."

"What about Dean?"

"Boy's on a hunt. Dangerous bein out on a hunt without your mind in the game."

Slowly, I roll my neck to the side. Both Bobby and Ellen's brows shoot up surprised as if convinced I had remained oblivious to their entire conversation in my doorway. "Can I not think in peace?" I question their hovering "Or do you want to drink some dream root and go for a wander around up in my head?"

"No need to be a smartass", Ellen wanders further into the room, placing a glass of water beside my legs. I pull a small thankful smile towards Ellen. As my mouth begins to water I become increasingly grateful for the glass. Maybe the Angel theory just isn't right. Maybe I'm wrong on it.