Chapter Fifty Three

"Don't be ridiculous

"Don't be ridiculous."

"Ridiculous? This is me being reasonable."

Impatiently, my trained eye rakes over the mental hospital looming over me

Impatiently, my trained eye rakes over the mental hospital looming over me. My foot tapped against the asphalt I fold my arms leaning back against the Impala. Wasting time as my leg healed they've managed to get themselves admitted in here to help out a friend of John Winchester. I advised against getting admitted but I was shut quickly down by Dean who said- and I quote-'if we're not out in a week you can break us out and say I told you so'.

So here I am. Getaway driver to their antics.

And I wasn't even invited.

Checking the time on my phone I snap it shut noting the hour closing in on twelve. I promised I would give them until midnight. However gazing upon the institution I wonder what being five minutes early truly will be ruining. Tossing and turning the idea in my head, I push myself off the Impala and stride towards the towering institution.

"ELEANOR!" Attention snapping to the side my boots skid on the slick loose asphalt gravel. Furrowing my brows I squint in the dark as Dean emerges with Sam. Both sprinting in patient scrubs like bats out of hell. Stomping onto the parking gravel, Dean waves to the car "GET IN! GET IN!"

Furrowing my brows I back away from the institution, searching behind them in search of what they're running so furiously from. "What the-" suddenly the institute lights up in reds and whites. Sirens blare and lights blindingly switch on. Flashing so bright I squint under the fluorescent light. Shocked and curious, I question impressively "You sent the place into lock down?!"

"No time to explain" Dean rushes past me for the drives seat. That's when I notice both he and Sam covered in blood. Catching the double take I do, Dean catches my eye "Not ours."

"Jesus" I slide into the backseat, glancing back at the mental hospital "What on earth did you guys do in there! The entire place is shut down!"

"Ran into a wraith" Sam tells me as Dean sends the tyres screeching, spinning us around I grip the front seat "She was a bitch."