Chapter Seventy One

"This grudge doesn't span a father's slight- it's a trauma spanning generations

"This grudge doesn't span a father's slight- it's a trauma spanning generations."

"What've you got sweetheart?"

"Elderly man just walked into room 4D with super flashy eyes" I palm my iron dagger, twirling it by the ring aimlessly "For the record I despise being booted to the surveillance team."

Cooing, Dean teases "You're so cute when you get pouty."

Rolling my eyes, I let the frustration roll off me. Without Cas being juiced up his flight might take awhile back from South America. Meaning the three of us are flying solo taking the third horsmans ring. Ignoring the burn of my family's grace igniting my jean pocket, I mention to Dean "Staff and clients in there droping liek flies. Something might be in the air-"

"We'll be careful" He assures me and i hear the Imapala door slam "We're goin in. Let us know if anything's sneakin up on us."

Resting the laptop on AC unit of the elderly hospice I pace back and forth. The laptop keyed into their movements I can only observe as the brothers go in through the back door. Shotguns in their hand they canvas floor by floor for any outlying Demon's. Just like we were taught growing up, they take it door by door. Checking behind counters and inside rooms they continue through the corridors and over bodies.

Then, they slow down.

The moment they hit the second floor their bodies down move as fast. They get sluggish like they're stumbelling their way through a haze. Sam and Dean push on pulling eachother up right. Slowing until their only shuffling their feet over the linom floor. Wheel chairs, bodies and IV poles slow them down but they don't collapse. Not until they get to 4D when i what their knees buckle and body's smack the floor. Even on the screen I can see them coughing and spluttering before some young nurse steps out into the corridor. Flashing them a grin and dragging them inside the room- a demon. Searching my surroundings i tug at my hair like i'll pull the answer right out. Pestilance turned the air to disease. He's making them suffer until their dead.