Chapter Thirty Two

"You certainly took your time

"You certainly took your time."

"My apologies. Do you want me to have a better crack at time travel?"

Stood inside the panic bunker Bobby and I constructed I gaze anxiously around the foreboding interior

Stood inside the panic bunker Bobby and I constructed I gaze anxiously around the foreboding interior. Books, desks, and shelves stripped away. All of my ancestor's belongings back under my bedroom floorboards protected by warding. The entire bunker stripped to its bare bones. With too many risen tensions amongst the Angels and Demons I can't risk moving them. A haul like that can draw a lot of attention. Unwanted attention. Kicking the bed we've drilled into the middle of the pentagonal iron floor I follow the hollowed sound that dings around the empty room. Neither of the boys has to know I've asked this. It's a precaution I hope we don't have to use.

My boots thudding I slam the door shut with a bang. Making my way back upstairs into the cluttered home. Dean sent me away to get some space between Sam and I. Between the strain put on our friendship when Sam left and Ruby's consistent interference Dean thinks it's wise I take a step back and get some perspective. Despite fighting it Dean drove me all the way out here to South Dakota to not give me the choice. 'Anger makes you stupid. Stupid gets you killed.'

And that's a direct quote.

So when I bypass my phone and notice it flashing Sam's ID I arch my brows, suspiciously backtracking to answer "Hello?"

"It's me", Sam answers, and I purse my lips to bite back any snapping remarks. Course it's him. I have ID. Do I look like a Baby Boomer? "We're in Minnesota. Whatever business you have with Bobby... you're going to wanna put it on hold."

Letting Dean and I's lie slip past, I wonder "Why? We've got a pretty solid hunt going at the moment and we're close to-"

"We think we found a half-brother of ours."

"Sammy!"

"El's family and this is kinda a family thing-"

"He might not even be the real deal!"