Chapter Forty Nine

"Crowley

"Crowley. Long time no call."

"There's my beloved huntress emerging from the shadows as ravishing as always."

"I feel like a cheap hooker

"I feel like a cheap hooker."

"You should be impressed with yourself", Dean not so overtly rakes his gaze from the glamorous make-up, down the black dress hugging every inch of my figure to the black heels that boosted me to look him in the eye. "Not every chick can put on a full set of lashes in a car's rearview." Stepping around Dean his hand glides up to grasp my elbow "You look beautiful."

My confidence-boosting slightly, I lean around to press a sweet red stained kiss to his lips. Leaving Dean staring with the dopiest grin I've ever seen. Sam clears his throat Dean's hand falls from my elbow as I wander back to the Impala where Sam extends to me the Demon knife. The etched steel glimmered under the moonlit street. "Who knew", I smirk with a flip of the knife "That hunting could look this good?"

Earning a laugh from Sam, he reminds me "Keep your cool. You just need to get in there and handle the two demons patrolling the yard. Once we're in we can get the jump on Crowley."

"And then", Dean checks his gun once more with a distinct click "You can jump me."

Over my giggle, Sam groans disgustedly "No, no, no, no, no."

{}{}{}

I have to confess, I didn't think the King of Hell would be hiding out in bouche high class Indiana. Feigning a nervous smile I approach the large iron gates knowing an internal camera is observing my movements. Demon knife concealed between my breasts rather precariously as the tight fabric remains the online force holding it in place. For that reason, I avoid moving my chest- period. Approaching the speaker on the side of the gate, I press the aluminum button "Hello? Hello?" receiving no response, I desperately plead "Can- can I use your phone? My car died and I need help."

"I'm sorry ma'am I cannot help you."

"Please Sir", I lay the desperation on thick, knowing I need this gate opened "I'm all alone out here in the cold. Please let me call for help- just five moments on your phone?"

SidereusOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara