chp. 47

RAFFLE

July 12th, 2023

July 12th, 2023.

"Good morning." Daniel greeted with a smile and a polite bow to the elder male who walked through the hallways of their mansion.

"Morning, Dan. What did you have for breakfast?" Yoon Eunwoo questioned, allowing the other male to follow him from behind.

"I haven't ate yet. Everyone else and I are waiting for you." The Shin informed, fixing his casual clothes as the house cleaners bowed to the two of them.

"Really? Well then, let's eat together. I have something to say." Eunwoo announced with a smirk as he led himself towards the dining table that was already set with numerous dishes. "Call everyone else here."

Daniel nodded in response, pulling out his phone to call them since he wasn't bothered to walk through the various corridors decorated with fancy paintings and designs.

Soon, everyone else came in a few minutes, taking a seat at their respective spots as they listened carefully to the elder that sat at the end of the table. Dishes and plates were scattered across the wooden table, a golden candle in the centre, the housemaids continued bringing out more food as usual.

"Kids." The boys immediately turned their eating heads over to the voice. "Do you want to have some fun?" He smirked.

The rest of them furrowed their eyebrows while Kang Wonchan grinned to himself, knowing what he was talking about. 

"Aren't you guys bored? Let's play a fun game." The Yoon laughed maniacally, followed by Wonchan's chuckle that slipped out of his mouth.

Park Hyunsuk joined in with their laughter, his shoulders bouncing as he found that sentence to be on of the most amusing things he had ever heard. "Of course, father. What should we do?"

"I have a plan for tonight. Wonchan." He raised his eyebrows at the Park, allowing him to speak.

"There's not that many people in the graveyard anymore. We should each draw a raffle, and whoever gets chosen, dies. We did this back in 2018, remember?" Wonchan explained, his naturally sharp eyes dragging over each male.

"Yes. How do we think about that?" Eunwoo added.

"Sounds like a great idea." Jung Jiho exclaimed, plastering a bright smile onto his 'fathers' face. 

"Come one, Wonbin! Don't just stand there, you'll scare off the hoes." Hyunsuk sulked, acting like the younger one although he was older than the Kang.

"Oh, Hyunsuk. Let him be." Eunwoo chuckled, shaking the used wine bottle filled with pieces of paper that had names written onto it. "You guys ready?" The other males nodded before Daniel yelled into the microphone, pausing the upbeat music that played inside the club.

"Everybody, welcome to AZURE. Let's do the raffle!" The Shin announced, making everyones attention divert to him and the other five males that stood around him.

"Alright so, if your name gets chosen. You die!" Hyunsuk enlightened, receiving either gasps or laughs from the crowd. A few of the girls already began shaking with their eyes widened while a few of the boys were too drunk to react.

"Hey you, you can't leave. You already written your name in here." Wonchan pointed out in a demanding tone, referring to the group of friends that tried to sneak out.

"If you get chosen, you can choose who kills you." Daniel added as the crowd began to freak out even more. Then, Jiho held the bottle near Eunwoo, the elder male who sat on his special chair, picking it up and shaking it.

After a few more shakes, he turned the wine bottle upside down, tapping it repetitively on his palm until a piece of paper leaked from the bottle. He spread the folded sheet, revealing a messy name of Korean characters. 

"Hajun. Anyone named Hajun?" The Yoon said aloud, however, there was no response from the crowd. Suddenly, a drunk male cheered, his face red and bright. 

"You." Hyunsuk smiled. "Wonbin, get him." The mentioned male headed through the crowd with a lazy face, pulling the random male by the collar until he reached back at the front of the club. "Who would you like to kill you?" He smirked.

In response, the random male smiled, laughing aloud. "Him." He pointed to Wonchan.

The Kang's face stayed still, as he walked towards him, the crowd backed up, observing the butcher knife that he held in his hands. Wonchan tapped his body a few times with the knife, feeling a hard object in his pocket. 

The male didn't move a single inch, allowing Wonchan to dig into his pockets and pull out a wallet. The Kang opened the wallet, exposed to an ID card. "Kim Jinsuk. You're not Hajun."

"Oh, too bad. He seems like he wanted to be killed." Daniel commented. 

Just as the male Kang began to slide the knife against his skin, gauging out blood, Jiho spoke. "Hey you, stop recording." Making the targeted person drop his phone in fear. 

Wonchan ignored it, slowly going deeper into Kim Jinsuk's skin. "Ah shit, why aren't you screaming?" Irritated, he stabbed the knife repetitively into the victims stomach, making the crowd scream and gasp in horror. Wonchan lost it, he was non-stop stabbing the man even after he fell unconscious.

Ik this chapter is kind of confusing but it just highlights how crazy azure vips and yoon eunwoo are :)))))