chp. 46

IMY

Hwayoung woke up early in the morning to prepare for her assessment, at least, she was able to get out of bed today

She was gradually feeling much better, thanks to the care of Chan.

"You can sleep on my bed if you want. The couch looks uncomfortable." She offered to the resting male in the living room. "Or you can sleep in that bitch ass fucker's room."

"Nah, it's fine." He mumbled, his face deep in the corner of the couch as he closed his eyes for more sleep.

"Do you want me to make breakfast?" The Song inquired, looking into the fridge for ingredients and ideas.

"Shouldn't I be the one cooking? Plus, it's fine. We can just eat the food that your friend delivers." He suggested, tiredly pushing himself off on the couch and heading to the bathroom.

Hwayoung smiled at his sleepy appearance, nonetheless, nothing could make up to Jeonghan's appearance. She scrolled through the fridge, finding the plastic bag of containers and pulling it out. She microwaved and prepared them for a few minutes as she waited for Chan.

Once he exited the bathroom, he went over to the kitchen island, observing the female that arranged breakfast for him.

"Are you feeling better today? It's so early and you're up. And you decided to eat." He guessed in a concerned tone, looking fondly at the working female.

"Yeah. I need to work on my assignment. I just have a good feeling about today." She responded, using the table cloth to carry the hot dish from the microwave.

"You shouldn't be working just yet, you're not fully healed yet." Chan warned, grabbing the utensils from the kitchen drawer. 

"You sound like my dad." She laughed aloud. "I'm not even hurt, I was just sick." She stuck her tongue out at the male.

"Well, it seems like your heart is hurt."

"Oh, shut up." The Song scoffed, taking a seat beside him before beginning to eat. 

As they conversed while eating, talking about random topics, they both heard the door unlock. Hwayoung immediately stood up at the random appearance, but she was surprised at the sight of him.

Jeonghan.

"I think I should get going now." Chan chuckled awkwardly, afraid that Jeonghan would kill him, he quickly grabbed his bag before smiling stiffly at the male and walking out of the apartment unit.

Hwayoung and Jeonghan both stepped closer, shortening the distance between each other. Jeonghan was dressed in a casual t-shirt with sleeves that reach his elbows, along with a pair of loose sweat pants. On the other hand, Hwayoung wore a simple white top and a pair of beige sweat pants. 

Silence filled the atmosphere, they haven't seen each other in so long. 

"Hey." The Yoon's voice was relaxed, rather than tense. He stood tall compared to the shorter female, glancing his eyes down at her beautiful figure.

"Hi." She awkwardly greeting, wondering if she should run away at that moment. She bit the inner flesh of her lip anxiously before listening to his next few words.

"I'm here to apologise and pack my things." Jeonghan announced in a fast tone, making the Song whip her head up with widened eyes. He bit back the smile that was going raise on his lips. 

"You're leaving?" Hwayoung furrowed her eyebrows, not liking that idea. She looked up at him, watching his familiar facial features that she recalled seeing everyday. A chuckle left the other male's mouth.

"You want me to stay? Do you miss me?" He smirked, feeling the cheeky remarks slip out of his mouth. But, this time, it wasn't for the mission, it was because he genuinely enjoyed teasing her.

"Why would you ask that. Of course, I missed you." She frowned, immediately taking a step closer to the Yoon and wrapping her arms around his waist, stuffing her face into his chest that was covered by a loose t-shirt. 

"Ouch, be careful there." He warned gently, referring to his wounded stomach that was still healing. He lifted his arms and hugged her back, resting his head on her black hair. 

They both enjoyed what they were feeling, the position of enchantment as their bodies were pressed against each other, finally reaching each other's warmth and comfort. 

"Sorry." She apologised in a murmur, her face still against his chest.

"It's fine. I missed you. And, I'm sorry. Sorry for lying to you about the whole gang shit, I know what I done could have affected you. I'm sorry." Jeonghan confessed. Hwayoung could feel his jaw moving as he spoke on the crown of her head. 

"I'm sorry, too. Sorry for acting so selfish that day, I should've looked at it from your perspective as well." She turned her head over to the side, still in an embrace with the other male. She thought back to the incident that day, it was definitely a first-time in her life. 

"Don't you have one more thing to be sorry for?"

"What?"

"For letting Chan into the apartment. I still own this unit." He stated, making the other female laugh aloud. Her laugh and smile was something he missed, something that made him happy simply by existing.

"I'm sorry. But, he supported me while you were gone." She apologised, pressing her lips together thoughtfully.

"He replaced me?"

"No, he didn't. No one can replace you, Han." The Song reassured with a smile, looking up to his face and admiring his beauty as looked back down at her shorter figure.

"Young." He called out in a low voice, making Hwayoung pay attention.

"Hm?" She answered.

"I love you."

HEHEHGAHEHGAHEHHE I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SM WHUODEFSCJ