chp. 22

HONOUR

"Park Hyunsuk and Shin Daniel seem to be the most wildest ones

"Park Hyunsuk and Shin Daniel seem to be the most wildest ones. I also saw Jung Jiho a few times but it wasn't as remarkable. Kang Wonbin was seen several times but he was only silently standing there and eyeing everyone. I did not see Kang Wonchan the whole night." The Yoon informed as his members took notes.

"I saw Kang Wonchan. He was at the back of the house near the corner of the tree, he was smoking as he beat up another male. I have no idea what the motive behind it was." Jihoon continued.

"Alright. I'll think about this a bit more. Thank you all for attending. You guys are dismissed." Seungcheol announced, putting his pen down as the members began to leave their seats and ending the hour-long meeting. "Jeonghan, stay back."

The mentioned male turned back on his feet, hands in his pocket as he looked tiredly to his leader.

"I know it's for the mission. But, please do not go crazy. For the team and for your own wellbeing." He spat out in a genuine distressed tone. "Also- I know how fond you are of Lim Yerin. But, remember- Don't fall in love." He stated clearly.

Jeonghan only nodded, bowing before he left.

He decided to stay at the base due to the lack of energy that he lost during the party. His eyes were already on the verge of closing when he finished washing up and headed back to his room.

"Don't fall in love." He remembered his leader saying. "I'm not going to fall in love. Who does he think I am?" The Yoon mumbled under his breath, sliding into bed.

June 18th. A day until Hwayoung's birthday.

Nearly a month since Hwayoung moved the party. She still called her parents every night, finding a sense of comfort when talking to them.

However, through these past few weeks, her roommate has been home lesser and lesser. Leaving at night and returning during the afternoon was his routine basically every day. The Song wondered what made him so busy that he couldn't even sleep at his own apartment. Maybe he was hanging out with his parents, or maybe he was busy with his girl friend?

She just finished her only class for the day and rushed to her part-time job at the restaurant, having no time to eat nor take a break. Overworking was an understatement for her life; she only attended school, studied and worked all day, leaving a bit of time at night to interact with her family.

The female stepped out of the bus after tapping off, unhooking her wired earphones in her ears as she stuffed them back into her usual tote bag.

HANSOL'S TIE DYE HOODIE

pakpakjihyun
GUYS LETS DO SOMETHING FOR SONGHWAS BDAYYYY

eungo
YESSSSSSSS
LETS GO OUT AND DRINK

boooo sk
I'm sure she tired of yalls asses

songhwa
SORRY GUYS
Im gonna go back home and spend it with my parents

pakpakjihyun
THATS FINEEEEEE
We can do something another day

Hansol
Yeah

eungo
Hansol youre so dry

Hansol
Thanks

boooo sk
TOLD U SHE WAS TIRED OF YALLS ASSES

songhwa
HAHAHA NOOOO
Just miss my parents

pakpakjihyun
AWWWWW
Alright spend it well
I'll make sure to be the first one saying hbd at 12am

eungo
ALSO GUYS

songhwa
yess

boooo sk
What

eungo
For stuvac
My uncle asked if we wanted to use his beach house for like a few days
It's pretty big and he said that he'll plan everything out for us

Hansol
That would be so fun

eungo
So we can go on like a trip for stuvac since my uncle offered

pakpakjihyun
YESYESYES
We can invite Chan and stuff too

songhwa
Chan????
U guys know him??

boooo sk
Yeah we met him at the party last month
He's jeonghans friend right??

eungo
OH AND WE CAN INVITE JEONGHAN
The beach house is pretty big so it'll fit at least eight people

songhwa
Guys jeonghan has a girl friend
Plus i haven't been seeing him these days

pakpakjihyun
THATS FINE SHE CAN COME TOO RIGHT
The more the merrierrrr

songhwa
That seems like a fun plan
But won't it cost a lot for all the activities and stuff?

eungo
Don't worry my uncle said he gets everything for free
And he's close to everyone there and stuff

Hansol
Okay

Hwayoung arrived back home from work, unlocking the door to her unit and washing up before making a quick dinner.

Pulling out a packet of instant ramen from the cabinet, she began preparing the boiling water on the stove and adjusting the heat.

It has been a bit lonely these day, the presence of her roommate was definitely missing. Nonetheless, she didn't want to make a big deal out of it because it was what she signed up for. While eating, she scrolled through her phone, looking at laptop products. However, they were all too over her budget.

She wanted to use them to study as most of her friends convinced her that it was much more convenient and multifunctional than physical textbooks.

She was grateful to have such friends that genuinely wanted to spend her birthday with her. Back in her hometown, she only spent her birthday with her parents - which, wasn't a bad thing. Moving to Jinguk University and her new apartment must have a sensational hold on her, mentally and socially.

Idk why but i love hwayoungs character so much like everything about her makes me cry but shes a bit opposite from jihye I LOVE THEM BOTH SM