chp. 51

ONE MORE LEFT

Leaving his members behind, he ran out the large, automatic sliding doors and chased after the figure, clothed in black

Suspiciously, the figure turned his head around with his hands in his pocket and immediately began running after seeing Jeonghan.

The Yoon distinguished his recognisable eyes, in which the rest of his face hid behind the mask. He ran through the early morning streets of Tokyo, where there were only people heading to work. 

His members lost him the view, "Jeonghan. Where did you go?" Seungcheol asked sternly through the ear piece. 

"I'm chasing Park Wonchan." He informed, his breath shaky as he ran, watching as the Park slid into a taxi. But, before he closed the door, a male slid in as well.

Wonchan immediately went to choke the Yoon, but he dodged quickly. Jeonghan snatched the phone off the taxi driver's hand, knowing he was going to call the police, and threw it out the window. 

"Close your eyes." Jeonghan ordered in fluent Japanese, referring to the driver. The elder male was shocked at his accent but in fear, he squeezed his eyes shut. 

The Yoon pulled out a pocket knife, grazing it across his face, creating a slice of blood across his cheeks. Swiftly, Wonchan pushed himself on top of the other, using all his strength to sink him into the leather seats by his neck. 

Jeonghan coughed in instinct, stabbing the pocket knife in numerous times into his back. However, the knife was not sharp enough to weaken the opposing male. The Park pulled out a gun from the inside of his shirt, aiming it into Jeonghan's head.

But before he could shoot, Seungcheol ran onto the rear hood of the vehicle, one knee onto the metallic material while the other supported him in his position. He quickly shot Wonchan in the head, spiking the bullet into his sideburns. 

He dropped dead, flipping off of the leather seats, allowing the Yoon to breath heavily and step on Wonchan's body before he could run away.

Stabbing his a few more times into his body, just like how he did to Jeonghan, the members demanded that the taxi driver exits the car, where Jihoon slipped in and drove away. 

"How are we going to bring his body back?" Soonyoung questioned, eyes glancing over to the suitcase the stunk up the hotel room.

The Choi sighed, "We should probably leave him to rot here." 

"I agree, but Yoon Eunwoo might do some digging if he figures that his body is gone." Junhui assumed, watching as Wonwoo bandaged Jeonghan's palm from the cut that Wonchan created. 

The Yoon spaced out, thinking of his partner as Wonwoo cleaned his wound, reminding him of when Jeonghan came home hurt and his roommate assisted him. He didn't realise how much he missed her - her presence in the past few days.

"Jeonghan, good job for finding him." Soonyoung complimented, however, the said male did not respond. "Hyung?"

"Oh, shit. Sorry. Yeah." The Yoon mumbled out, broken out of his trance as he thanked the Wen silently for bandaging up his wound. "Where's my phone?"

"Are you okay?" Seungcheol randomly asked, making all the members divert their attention to the two figures.

"Yeah."

"Is it Hwayoung?" Jeonghan didn't reply to him, basically revealing the answer as he halted in his steps. "Jeonghan, I know I allowed you to date. I know how much you love her, but- sometimes, you have to choose between her and the gang. I'm not against you two or anything but don't let your relationship affect your performance as a member of 17." He comforted, smiling at the other.

The Yoon nodded, sending a slight smile back as silence filled the hotel room.

"Uh- well. Let's go back home?" Jihoon broke the tight atmosphere in a questioning tone in which the members agreed and began to pack their things quickly.

Resulting in an idea suggested by Mingyu from back in Seoul, they threw the suitcase out the window, making sure that they didn't hit anyone. Walking out the hotel door calmly, they ignored the screams and gasped that followed from the outside ground floor.

Reaching the airport, they checked-in and entered the plane smoothly and hastily. 

Jeonghan took a seat at the window seat, his hands in his laps and his black hair messily left over his forehead. 

"Do you want relationship advice?" The male, beside him, joked. Minghao recognised how distant Jeonghan began to feel after Seungcheol's statement. 

The Yoon let out a dry chuckle. "As if you've been in a relationship."

"Don't worry. I watched many romantic Chinese dramas." The Xu responded, making the other male laugh as the plane began to depart Tokyo. 

"Sucks that we were only here for a day. It's beautiful here." Wonwoo internally frowned from the row behind, joining into their conversation.

"I agree. We should definitely come back again one day. For a trip, and not for a mission." The younger Lee opinionated as the passenger beside Wonwoo. Dokyeom also noticed Jeonghan's feelings, noticing how he drooped his head and looked out of the window instead of talking with them. He wanted to ask how he was feeling, but he didn't want to be all up in his business.

Luckily, Wonwoo spoke for him. "Hey, Jeonghan." He called out, making the sat male turn his head around. "You should show Hwayoung to us." The Jeon smiled.

The Yoon felt a slight smile raise on his lips at the mention of her name. "You've seen her before. At the club."

"Like an actual meeting." He deadpanned. 

"Of course. If leader would let." Jeonghan responded, the other members observed his sudden change in mood.

"Me?"

Park Wonchan u ass

Park Wonchan u ass