chp. 49

THE START OF THEIR REVENGE

Seungcheol inhaled. Today was the day where they were each supposed to murder the members of AZURE. They all spent the whole day training and preparing. Junhui prepared the drugs while Joshua developed a small, portable screen that the hackers of their team could use.

"Good job, boys." The Choi complimented, walking pass the training room full of working out machines and a large boxing arena where Soonyoung and Jihoon wrestled. 

It was nearly time for them to split and head to their destinations. After studying the personalities and stories of each male, they were able to distinct on their weaknesses and strengths. 

Dokyeom and Mingyu left earlier to 'pick-up' Jung Jiho from school. Being the youngest of the AZURE VIPs, he was still in his last few years of high school.

"Wow. So young and committing so many crimes." Dokyeom tsked, sliding into the passenger seat of their smaller car.

"Don't be talking. We were holding guns at like five." The Kim deadpanned, preparing the gears. 

It was still early in the afternoon, the sun was out and the sky was bright. The streets of Seoul were still packed, luckily, the school that Jiho attended was rather isolated in the wealthier parts of the city. 

Dokyeom, disguised as Jung Jiho's older brother, dressed in a work attire, entered the school building with Mingyu waiting outside. The Lee entered through the front gates, fixing his suit as he walked towards the school office.

"Hello. How may I help you?" The woman at the office inquired, readjusting her glasses in a flirtatious manner while crossing her legs seductively. 

"I'm here to pick up my younger brother." Dokyeom answered, smirking at the woman.

"What's your name and what's your brothers name?" She asked, drifting her eyes over the Lee's figure, waiting for his response.

"I'm Jung Jimin. My brother is Jung Jiho." He informed, watching as the female typed onto her computer, her long nails tapping against the keyboard - However, she wasn't as fast as Wonwoo.

"Thank you. He'll be here soon." The woman announced, whispering something to her colleagues as Dokyeom waited. Soon, Jiho arrived confused. "Hello Jiho, your older brother is here to pick you up."

"I don't have-"

"Jiho! Aren't you lucky that you get to finish early." The Lee exclaimed, sending a wink to the office lady before throwing his arm over the younger one's shoulder and walking out of the modernised school. 

"Who the fuck are you?" Jiho pushed himself off of Dokyeom but failed as soon as Mingyu got tight grip of his neck, pulling him towards the car. 

Minghao already paused the security cameras, so they didn't have to worry about getting caught. 

Mingyu harshly forced the Jung onto the leather material of the back seats, holding him down as Dokyeom injected the poison, made by Junhui, into his neck. Fortunately, Jiho wasn't as strong as they thought. The poison reacted in only a few seconds, Jiho dropped his head to the side, making the two males stick a garbage bag over his head and drove to the club.

On the other hand, Soonyoung arrived at a boxing centre, followed by Wonwoo who seemed like worker of the place. This is where Park Wonbin was, the rather quieter and silent one, his specialty was boxing and wrestling. 

The Kwon slipped on his red gloves, making direct eye contact with the Park who stared blankly at him. 

The rest of the centre was empty, as booked out by the gang. Wonwoo was disguised as a worker in the cafeteria area, keeping a close eye on the two opposing figures. 

Then, they began the match by themselves, Soonyoung throwing the first attack. Wonbin was much more skilled than they thought, but, of course, Soonyoung was better. The Park used many strategic skills that helped in dodging and defending than attacking. The Kwon was better at throwing hits.

Soonyoung got Wonchan to stumble, making him fall to the ground. Once you fall, you already lost. 

Wonwoo secretly left from behind the counter, preparing the syringe as he walked closer to the duelling pair. The Kwon stepped on his heart, feeling Wonchan tap his leg multiple times as in he gave up, but the male didn't stop.

He waited until Wonwoo came and injected the poison into his neck, making him fall unconscious in only a few seconds. Just like Dokyeom and Mingyu, they wrapped a black, garbage bag around his skull and carried him back to the car.

Meanwhile, evening began to fall as Joshua and Jihoon drove to the restaurant. 

Shin Daniel, a male who grew up in Los Angelos for a few years until he was abandoned on the trip to Korea. He was the member that got the most girls, being the reason behind why he was going to this restaurant in the first place.

"Jeonghan. Can you get your girl friend to do us a favour?" Seungcheol asked, with innocent eyes for the first time.

The Yoon shook his head, "She hasn't even met you guys yet. And any favour that comes out of your mouth will be dangerous for her."

Seungcheol scoffed, glaring playfully at his member. "Just- as bait. She doesn't have to do anything. Just like sit there at the restaurant."

"Hm. With Shin Daniel? Yeah, no. I'm not letting her sit with that fucker." Jeonghan shook his head once again, preparing for the whine from his leader.

"Please~" He sang, putting his hands together in a praying motion. "You know, we don't know any girls that can help us with missions. All she has to do is sit, she'll be fine. She has us anyways." 

"Fine."

The next few chapters, Hwayoung won't be appearing that much since it's more based off 17 and AZURE also I realised that this book is already 3 hours long

The next few chapters, Hwayoung won't be appearing that much since it's more based off 17 and AZURE also I realised that this book is already 3 hours long. Someone help