chp. 13

STAY POLITE

Isn't it such a coincidence that the two groups encountered at the same place?

Jeonghan's eyes drifted down to the fact that his friend and his roommate were basically holding hands.

On the other side, after letting go, Hwayoung noticed how the Yoon and another girl were directly holding hands, their fingers interlocking. She looked up and saw how the female looked at her up and down, sending weird stares while the other male had his other hand in his pocket.

He locked hands with the other girl but locked eye contact with the Song, only.

"Anyways, the female bathroom is over there." Chan pointed. "We should talk again, see you!" He smiled. Hwayoung thanked the other male, walking pass the two who were seemingly a couple, her shoulder brushed by the girls accidentally.

The unfamiliar female scoffed, her red lips left apart as turned around while still holding hands with Jeonghan. "Excuse you?"

Hwayoung was confused whether or not they were talking to her, but she halted in her steps and turned around - facing the shorter girl.

Bowing respectfully with a slight smile, she apologised.

Knowing that the other girl is going to make such a big fuss over a small situation, she walked away quickly in hopes that no one is going to chase her.

The shorter female was going to stomp away, annoyed at the sight of Hwayoung but the taller male stopped her.

"Stop." He deadpanned, tightening the hold of her hand.

"Hwayoung, what took you so long? Did you shit or something?" Jihyun asked, noticing how her friend took over 10 minutes just to go to the bathroom.

Taking a seat while her friends chose another song to sing, "I didn't know where the bath room was- Plus, I bumped into my roommate and his friends or whoever they are." She shrugged.

Jihyun and Goeun immediately turned their heads to the direction of Hwayoung. "Your roommate?" They said in synchronous, making the rest of them laugh.

It was nearly 12am, the group of friends had just been dropped off to their homes or apartments by Seungkwan.

Hwayoung made sure not to get too drunk as she had work earlier in the morning and another shift later at night. Unlocking the door to her apartment, she was introduced with two figures sitting onto the couch, facing the television that projected a drama show.

She was able to identify that it was Jeonghan and Chan. In hopes of ignoring them, she quietly made her way to her room, trying not to make any audible sounds.

"You're home." A voice spoke just as she reached her room.

Biting the inner flesh of her lips, she slowly turned around, facing the two males that made eye contact with her. She nodded with a hum, wishing that her roommate won't decided to continue the lacking conversation.

The Song entered her room quickly, closing the door behind her with a sigh as she dropped her bag onto the floor and changed into a comfortable pair of clothes. She tied her hair into a low bun, a convenient hair style that she does every time she need to pull her jet black hair back.

Cleaning her room briefly, she waited patiently at her door for Chan to leave so she could go wash up.

Unfortunately, it didn't seem like he was going to leave any time soon.

1004 roomieeee

Songhwa
Hannnnnn
Can u pretty please tell ur friend to leave

1004 roomieeee
That's rude :((
Wanna join us?
We're having some drinks

Songhwa
No i need to sleep
And i need to brush my teeth before i sleep
Just say u have to sleep too

1004 roomieeee
I just opened a new drink
Just go brush ur teeth
U have nothing to worry about
He's not gonna judge u

Songhwa
That but u guys r also rlly loud
U guys sound drunk as hell

1004 roomieeee
Hahah sorryyyyyyy
R u scared of chan?

Songhwa
No
He actually sounds rlly nice
But i dont wanna talk to him rn

1004 roomieeee
Fineeee
I'll get him to leave
Anything for my roomie 😉

As soon as Hwayoung heard the door click as in it closed, meaning the guest had left, she instantly left her room and went for the bathroom.

Chats are so fun to write for some reason