chp. 35

INVITATION

The sun kissed their bare skin through the peeking window, their two figures wrapped around each other as they slept

Hwayoung slowly lifted her eyelids, introduced to a familiar but unfamiliar room. She was in Jeonghan's room. She inhaled as her eyes opened wider, recognising her current position.

The Yoon embraced her by the waist, his resting head snuggled into her neck. She felt the warmth of his arms around her clothed skin. She wanted to squeeze out, but something made her want to stay - Stay in his arms.

"Han." She whispered in hopes of waking the sleeping male to move.

A light grumble came from his lips. "You called me Han." His breath fanning against her neck.

"Do you not want me to call you that? I have school." The Song teased, etching a sudden smile onto her face as she stared at the male. He was beautiful, even if his face was half-covered and his eyes were closed.

"I'm so tired." Jeonghan yawned, stretching in his laying position.

As he stretched, Hwayoung squished herself out of his embrace, feeling a sense of guilt rush over her for a few seconds. But either way, she had to get out. As soon as she rose from his bed, she got pulled back down gently.

The Yoon leaned down to her face, opening his eyes just to close them again before he closed the distance between their lips, applying a quick peck to the female.

She was stunned at the sudden contact and her roommate laughed at her reaction. Nonetheless, the kiss reminded her of the times she caught him kissing is girl friend, sending a chill down her spine.

"You can go now." Blushing, she slipped out of the warm sheets and ran out of the room in her pyjamas.

Jeonghan stayed in bed, not having any classes that day. Even after one night, he felt the missing presence of his roommate after she left for her morning lectures. He brushed his hand through his bed hair before picking up his phone with his wounded hand from the side of the table.

Unlocking it, he read the notifications that were sent recently.

Park Hyunsuk AVIP

Park Hyunsuk AVIP
Hey is this Jeonghan?
It's Hyunsuk
The birthday boy from the party over a month ago

Jeonghan
Yes
How did u get my number?

Park Hyunsuk AVIP
Oh I just asked a friend

Jeonghan
Alright
What's up?

Park Hyunsuk AVIP
There is this place I work at
And they're sending out discounts for drinks at this club
I decided to invite some of my friends and stuff
I also saw how cool u were that day 😂
So please come tomorrow

Jeonghan
Oh hahaha
I'll see my schedule first

Park Hyunsuk AVIP
It's at night
I'll send u the address
[Insert address]
I hope to c u there
We'll have a lot of fun

Jeonghan didn't have many friends that had his number. Who could have given it to the Park? Or, was he lying? Immediately, the Yoon contacted his leader through the burner phone to inform him about the news.

"Oh, Jeonghan. What's up. It's so early." The voice from the other line greeted.

"Hey, leader. I just got a text message from Park Hyunsuk of AZURE VIPs. He invited me to the club disguising it as like a voucher thing he got from his work place."

"Hm, that's weird. How'd he get your number?"

"I'm not sure. He said he got it from a friend but I don't have that many friends that have my number."

"Who of your friends have your number?"

"Uh- My roommate, Shua, Chan and Yerin."

"Lim Yerin. Maybe, he got it from her? Anyways, I'll tell the rest of the team about this. Maybe, Mingyu can find this event or something occurring at the club."

"Alright, I might visit the base later on in the day. Can you get Shua to come over? Thanks."

"Sure. See ya." They hung up the call.

Once they ended the call, Jeonghan continued to lay in bed, thinking about everything. He thought back to last night, or early this morning - He knew he did something he wasn't supposed to do. Even if no one found out, in his heart, he knew deeply that he broke something.

He broke a rule. Within the gang, their was a rule. Do not date, do not fall in love. It was established due to some reasons and incidents with previous members of the gang, breaking it may result in getting kicked out or even as cruel as death.

To be truly honest, Jeonghan did like Hwayoung. In fact, he loved her. There was something so special about her to him, making it hard to deny the fact. But, what was even unique about the Song?

She was just like every other smart girl; focused on her studies, went out with her friends a few times, maybe in the lower class but that didn't matter. To someone with an impaired heart, she healed it, and she didn't even know.

Jeonghan. Why did you let that get to you. You shouldn't have said that last night. He scolded himself, sighing. However, he didn't want to hold it in anymore, regarding the consequences of his actions.

Let's hope that the gang doesn't find out orrrrr he loses feelings (i have the whole story written atp so ik whats going on) 😆😆