chp. 00

PROLOGUE

Revenge.

How about those who do not want forgiveness or an apology, but to seek revenge for what has made them suffer?

Everyone in the world, alive or not, have thought about revenge at least once. The victorious feeling of finally achieving what you have desired for so long - no matter the cost. However, revenge is not always successful knowing that greed and vengeance could have taken over them before they accomplish their goal. The wish of a punishment to occur and fail the other party can be strong enough to take over the lives of people - for it to only be filled with revenge.

Their hearts are no longer seeking for happiness or for a genuine an apology, instead, it seeks for the poison of revenge.

Song Hwayoung, the daughter of a family who is unstably financially but is surrounded by biological love and care. She never played with those dolls that every kid at her school did. She never sat in a car without worrying about the gas bill. She never ate or bought food without thinking about the price. She was humbled ever since she was born. Watching her parent stress about their bills burdened her. She was determined to be the breadwinner of the small family - hoping to live in a household full of happiness and is stress-free in the future.

All her friends in high school dropped her because she refused to go out and spend her money on useless things. Rather than hanging out with a large group of friends, her family was all she needed.

Her veins were functioning through independence and courage. To earn money and to be wealthy.

Her nights were occupied with her searching for part-time jobs, in ambition to find one that could pay well but also were flexible with her other many jobs.

Yoon Jeonghan, the second-eldest member of one of South Korea's most predominating gang in the underworld. His determination to seek revenge for his elder sister and his mother that he was never able to vision - their lives ending before his started. A father whose face was only seen once in his life, it was a coincidence for him to fall into the traps of the mafia universe. His lacking family was replaced by the members who experienced similar backstories to him, making up for the absence of love and care. Not only did he crave for money, but he also craved for revenge.

17, a gang full of 10 members, all with different or similar backstories that resulted them to this dangerous territory. They were all seekers for revenge, assisting others in getting their revenger in return for money.

They didn't live normal lives, but they believed that it was fate for this life to come upon them. How could a 2-digit number have so much significance to them?

Kiss me the first time, kill me the other.

I haven't seen that many jeonghan books i hope this goes successfully 🤞🤞